The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA The application form for the UTME pre-choice exercise / Direct Entry for admission to all courses / programs of the 2019 academic year / 2020 is now on sale. Form AAUA Post-UTME is now available for order on the web ..
This is intended to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have applied for admission to the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, during the 2019/2020 academic session, that the application form for the POST UTME choice exercise is now on sale.
All eligible applicants must visit the University’s website to register for the on-line projection from Monday, July 15th, 2019 after the payment of 2,000.00 Nairas (two thousand naira) only, bank charges included.
Eligible candidates for AAUA Post UTME.
- Those who made the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) their first choice institution in 2019/2020 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Candidates for direct entry who have chosen AAUA as the institution of first choice; and
- Those who served at the UTME 2019/2020, scored higher than 180 and are ready to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their first choice institution.
NOTE: Candidates who have not made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, their first choice institution initially, but wishing to choose AAUA, must make the essential institution change on JAMB CAPS to AAUA at the latest September 15, 2019.
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
How to apply for the AAUA Post UTME Screening Form.
- Applicants must log in to the University Admissions Screening Portal. https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ with VALID JAMB Registration Number to create an account and generate a Remita Recovery Reference (RRR) to make a payment in a commercial bank;
- Please note that the applicant’s UTME registration number and full names (as shown on the JAMB slip) must be properly if at the time of payment and registration.
- Applicants must obtain a printout containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of the N2,000.00 only.
- Once payment has been made, applicants must return to the University Portal to total the Biodata on the web Form.
General directions to all candidates
- Applicants are encouraged to correctly upload OLevel results and current passport photographs to the portal. A maximum of two (2) sessions is allowed for O’Level requirements. The passport image format is JPEG and must not exceed 50 KB.
- The passport photo must be clean and clear, without glasses and without a tie.
- AAUA accepts the results of WAEC, NECO and NABTEB OLevel.
- Candidates waiting for OLevel results can also apply.
- Applicants should clink on the admission requirements to check the UTME and OLevel requirements for the course of their choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the OLevel requirements of their courses and choose FIELD FIELD MATCHING for their courses, which must include English and Math credit cards.
- Applicants who have not complied with the UTME subject / OLevel requirements are welcome to take the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Applicants must ensure that the on the web form is carefully completed, following ALL essential directions, as any error may be considered a misrepresentation or falsification of documents, which may result in disqualification.
Applicants must then print the proof of completion of the transaction and retain it for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the place of the screening exercise.
- Candidates must reach at the location of the screening one hour before the start of the exercise.
- All applicants must compulsorily participate in the on the web choice exercise in order to be considered as candidates for admission by the university.
Registration for the on the web choice exercise begins on Monday, July 15, 2019 and ends on Thursday, September 15, 2019. Applicants are advised to supply valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University declines all responsibility for not obtaining information due to invalid email addresses and non-functional telephone numbers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
. (tagsToTranslate) www.aaua.edu.ng | Adekunle University Ajasin Akungba: AAUA
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents Strategic Information (SI) Officer at Widows & Orphans Empowerment O… Widows & Orphans …