ABU Postgraduate Admission Form For 2019/2020 is out
ABU at the moment has started the sales of the application form for entrance into its postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 school session.
The ABU, Zaria, calls applications from suitably QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO the Post-graduate programmes of the School for the 2019/2020 Educational Session.
ABU Post-graduate Admission Entry Requirement.
- An applicant for Post-graduate research will need to have met the under-graduate process of at least 5 O’ level credit or on the other hand a mixture of O’ level credit & A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases these must include a credit in O’ level English Language & Mathematics.
- A holder of HND on the other hand is ordinarily not competent for Masters Admission apart from if he/she has acquired a further qualification with respect to a PGD in-the same course or on the other hand associated subject whereby he/she could also be admitted.
- Candidates with third class Degrees can, in some circumstances, be admitted, if they possess extra qualifications with respect to a PGD and/or on the other hand post-graduation work (at least 5 years) acceptable to the University.
- Holders of pass Degree or on the other hand HND (lower than an Higher Credit score) aren’t qualified for postgraduate research in ABU.
- Applicants with a CGPA rating of lower than 3.5 aren’t qualified for PhD admission.
- Candidates who earn a minimal CGPA of a 3.5 on the finish of the M.Phil. programme shall be upgraded to proceed with the pertinent PhD examine.
- Candidates for PhD programmes are anticipated to work with the departments/programmes previous to choice of their proposed analysis areas to determine the division’s functionality to host their proposed course.
- In a case on the other hand where a PhD student is unable to finish his/her examine throughout the stipulated time, such a student shall be awarded the pertinent PGD or on the other hand M.Phil. accordingly.
How to Apply for ABU Post-graduate Admission Form.
- Willing & competent applicants are needed to get to visit https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/ to create an account to get a unique Transaction ID which you’ll use to pay on your application form.
- All PG application price is =N=10,000.00 (10 Thousand Naira) solely. Also, the banks will likewise charge a token together with the application charge.
- Some Programmes REQUIRE applicants to write down Entrance Examinations. The dates, venues & occasions of the examinations shall be communicated sooner or later.
ABU postgraduate admission application closes 4th Oct., 2019.
- THE COST OF EACH APPLICATION FORM IS TEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N10,000.00) ONLY AND BANK CHARGES OF FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N500.00) ONLY.
- THE DURATION OF THE SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS AND SUBMISSION IS FROM 5™ AUGUST, 2019 TO 4th OCTOBER, 2019.
- Ph.D APPLICANTS MUST UPLOAD A PROPOSAL AND ALSO MAKE A HARD COPY AVAILABLE. POST TO THE HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF WHERE THE PROGRAMMED IS HELD.
- THE PHONE NUMBERS AND MAIL ADDRESSES OF THE APPLICANT SHOULD REFLECT IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS OF FIVE O’LEVEL CREDITS INCLUDING ENGLISH AND OR MATHEMATICS IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.