ABU Postgraduate Admission Form For 2019/2020 is out
ABU at the moment has started the sales of the application form for entrance into its postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 school session.
The ABU, Zaria, calls applications from suitably QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO the Post-graduate programmes of the School for the 2019/2020 Educational Session.
ABU Post-graduate Admission Entry Requirement.
- An applicant for Post-graduate research will need to have met the under-graduate process of at least 5 O’ level credit or on the other hand a mixture of O’ level credit & A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases these must include a credit in O’ level English Language & Mathematics.
- A holder of HND on the other hand is ordinarily not competent for Masters Admission apart from if he/she has acquired a further qualification with respect to a PGD in-the same course or on the other hand associated subject whereby he/she could also be admitted.
- Candidates with third class Degrees can, in some circumstances, be admitted, if they possess extra qualifications with respect to a PGD and/or on the other hand post-graduation work (at least 5 years) acceptable to the University.
- Holders of pass Degree or on the other hand HND (lower than an Higher Credit score) aren’t qualified for postgraduate research in ABU.
- Applicants with a CGPA rating of lower than 3.5 aren’t qualified for PhD admission.
- Candidates who earn a minimal CGPA of a 3.5 on the finish of the M.Phil. programme shall be upgraded to proceed with the pertinent PhD examine.
- Candidates for PhD programmes are anticipated to work with the departments/programmes previous to choice of their proposed analysis areas to determine the division’s functionality to host their proposed course.
- In a case on the other hand where a PhD student is unable to finish his/her examine throughout the stipulated time, such a student shall be awarded the pertinent PGD or on the other hand M.Phil. accordingly.
How to Apply for ABU Post-graduate Admission Form.
- Willing & competent applicants are needed to get to visit https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/ to create an account to get a unique Transaction ID which you’ll use to pay on your application form.
- All PG application price is =N=10,000.00 (10 Thousand Naira) solely. Also, the banks will likewise charge a token together with the application charge.
- Some Programmes REQUIRE applicants to write down Entrance Examinations. The dates, venues & occasions of the examinations shall be communicated sooner or later.
ABU postgraduate admission application closes 4th Oct., 2019.
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
- THE COST OF EACH APPLICATION FORM IS TEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N10,000.00) ONLY AND BANK CHARGES OF FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N500.00) ONLY.
- THE DURATION OF THE SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS AND SUBMISSION IS FROM 5™ AUGUST, 2019 TO 4th OCTOBER, 2019.
- Ph.D APPLICANTS MUST UPLOAD A PROPOSAL AND ALSO MAKE A HARD COPY AVAILABLE. POST TO THE HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF WHERE THE PROGRAMMED IS HELD.
- THE PHONE NUMBERS AND MAIL ADDRESSES OF THE APPLICANT SHOULD REFLECT IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS OF FIVE O’LEVEL CREDITS INCLUDING ENGLISH AND OR MATHEMATICS IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents University of Port Harcourt Post-HND/B.ENG Admission Form 2019/2020- Post UTME NewsAbout University of …