The application forms for the diploma and professional diploma programs of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (previously Polytechnic of Port Harcourt) for the 2019/2020 school season have been released. See courses, requirements and easy methods to apply Port Harcourt professional poly form underneath.
Candidates with the needed qualifications are admitted to the professional diplomas and diplomas of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the launch of the educational year 2019/2020.
Polytechnic Diploma from Port Harcourt and professional diploma course.
INSTITUTE OF LEGAL AND GLOBAL STUDIES | Packed time | Two (2) years (diploma).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Candidates should have five (5) GCE & # 39; O & # 39; Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent to a uppermost of two sessions, including English language and arithmetic, in addition to three (3) subjects within their field or domain. choice discipline including English literature.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMS | Part time | Six (6) months.
- Professional Diploma in protection and Safety Management
- Professional degree in occupational health and environmental risk management
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Candidates should have a level GCE & # 39; O & # 39; Level, SSCE, WAEC, NECO, NTC or NABTEB or equivalent, with three (3) credits valid for not more than two (2) sessions, including English language and arithmetic, in addition to any artistic or scientific subject pertinent. in-the field of the discipline of choice.
Easy methods to apply for the Polytechnic Diploma and Port Harcourt Professional Diploma application form.
- Applications for all programs have to be made on the web on the École Polytechnique website. www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application form fee Twelve thousand nairas (N12, 000.00) only. All candidates are needed to pay additional fees Two thousand five hundred nairas (N2, 500.00) only and 300 nairas (N300.00) only as a web directory and bank charges, respectively.
- All interested applicants must apply on the web by logging on to the École Polytechnique web directory: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng make an electronic cash payment. Candidates can make the cash payment on the web by generating a transaction ID for the on the web fee after which contacting part of designated banks (peak Bank, Initial Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank , FCMB and Union Bank) to make the cash payment, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch compatible Verve or Master card.
- Please note that every one candidates must submit their candidacy receipts to the Scholarship Department for verification prior to going to the admissions office to be submitted.
- All completed on the web forms have to be printed out and sent to the admissions office along with confirmed confirmation of receipt and other supporting documents / identifiers no at another time than 31st August 2019.
- All interested applicants should visit the website of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for more details.
For more details call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
Please share with a friend using the share button below
- Page Contents The List of things needed for nysc camp 2019Compulsory things wanted for NYS…
- Page Contents Sowing Extra Khaki – Do You Actually Want It? – NYSC Information…
- Page Contents Postgraduate course of the American University of Nigeria.AUN Postgraduate A…
- Page Contents AUN admission criteria for local and international candidates.How to apply f…
- University of Port Harcourt, University of Port Harcourt M.Sc. The admission form for gas,…