Atiba University Oyo Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission Form 2019/2020
Atiba University Oyo Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)) porgramme admission form for the 2019/2020 school season is now on sell. See the necessities & apply for Atiba University Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) form underneath.
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)) is a nationwide examination physique endorsed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Board has the accountability of conducting widespread & decent examinations for the applicants, who’ve been uncovered to a minimal of one-year authorised learning in-the Universities & are looking for Direct Entry admissions into University courses on the 200 level in Nigerian & partnering Foreign Universities.
Atiba University is among the partnering Universities for Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). The University trains applicants for Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) examination & thriving applicants will likely be qualified for Direct Entry admission (200 level) into Atiba University & different collaborating Universities by means of Jamb.
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
Admission of Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) graduates into Atiba University shall be primarily based strictly on advantage & different entry necessities in proportion to the admission quota of the University for varied programmes.
Atiba University Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission Requirements.
- Applicants should possess credit in at minimum 5 suitable O’Level topics (which should embrace English Language, Mathematics & every other three O’Level topics) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB equivalents, in no more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting outcomes could likewise apply.
- Applicants are to sign-up for a mix of three topics out of 16 topics in accordance with their proposed program of study on the University
Atiba University Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Tuition.
- Arts/ Social Sciences:
SEE ALSO: Atiba University Oyo Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) School Fees Schedule.
How to Apply for Atiba University Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission Form
Once you meet our admission necessities, you possibly can go ahead to apply to your course of alternative by means of the university portal.
Applicants are to finish the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng. Forms are likewise obtainable on the University Registry or on the other hand any of the liaison places of work/screening centres upon cash remitance of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) solely into the preceding University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) & First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
ATIBA UNIVERSITY LIAISON OFFICES
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block 2., Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
CONTACT: The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo. Tel: 08059952137-Whatsapp enabled, 08033287535 OR 08103494152, 07056229255
Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atibauniversty
WARNING: To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, Applicants & Parents are strongly instructed to seek the assistance of ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers instantly.
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents APPLY BELOW:Atiba University Post UTME Eligibility / Admission Requirements.How to Apply for Atiba …