Atiba University Oyo Post UTME Direct Entry Form 2019/2020
Atiba University Oyo post UTME & Direct Entry screening task application form for the 2019/2020 school season is now available. See the necessities & find out how to get Atiba University post UTME Form beneath.
The General public is hereby informed that applications are requested from from suitably suited applicants for entrance into any educational Programmes of Atiba University, Oyo.
In our intensive, holistic admission course of, we take into account your educational background in addition to your pursuits & pursuits external the classroom. We search for students who like being challenged & who’re dedicated to furthering the Institute’s mission of “bettering the human situation.
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Biological & Chemical Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- Department of Physical & Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of English, Media & Cultural Studies
- Department of Social & Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- 2.M.L.S. Medical Lab. Science
- 2.NSc. Nursing Science
SEE ALSO: Atiba University Oyo School Fees Schedule.
Atiba University Post UTME Eligibility / Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who’ve chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or on the other hand Second Choice with a UTME rating of 140 and higher.
- Candidates who scored at smallest 140 in-the JAMB UTME who didn’t select Atiba University, Oyo in-the UTME & are looking for change of establishment.
- Candidates should possess JAMB necessities for all programmes along with 5 credit score passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE & NABTEB to incorporate English Language, & different suitable topics as marketed in-the JAMB brochure for every programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE outcomes or on the other hand its equal can too apply for admission if the consequence might be accessible at resumption in September 2019.
- Direct Entry applicants should possess GCE A’ level, ND,NCE, RN,ATS, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) or on the other hand IJMB along with O’level necessities of the proposed program of study
- Direct Entry admissions are too accessible for all courses in-the University
How to Apply for Atiba University Post UTME Form.
- Applicants are to finish the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng. Forms are too accessible on the University Registry or on the other hand any of the liaison places of work/screening centres upon cash settlement of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) solely into the preceding University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) & First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
- Candidates wishing to vary their choosing of establishment to Atiba University, Oyo, are needed to:
ATIBA UNIVERSITY LIAISON OFFICES
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block 2., Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
CONTACT: The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo. Tel: 08059952137-Whatsapp enabled, 08033287535 OR 08103494152, 07056229255
Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atibauniversty
WARNING: To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, Applicants & Parents are strongly instructed to seek the assistance of ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers straight.
Please share with a friend using the share button below
- Page Contents Atiba University School Fees Schedule 2019/2020Atiba University School Fees …
Atiba University Oyo Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission Form 2019/2020Page Contents Atiba University Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) A…
- MOUAU Post UTME Direct Entry Screening Result 2019/2020 Michael Okpara University of Agric…
- Page Contents ABUAD Postgraduate Admission RequirementsDuration of ABUAD Postgraduate Prog…