Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) Ondo now sells the Post UTME pre-qualification operations application form for entrance into its various NCE and Degree programs (UTME and Direct Entry) for the educational year 2019/2020. See the conditions and apply Adeyemi College of Education Post Form UTME beneath.
The Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) Ondo's leadership invites competent candidates to attend the 2019/2020 school season for the "Post UTME" choice operations.
Adeyemi College of Education Admissibility to post-UTME screen test.
The College hereby invites the preceding categories of Candidates for its post-UTME choice operations:
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
- For programs of study: UTME Candidates having obtained a minimum of 180 points
- For NCE programs: UTME Candidates with a minimum of 140 points
- For Direct Entry (DE): Applicants who’ve a minimum of 8 points in-the last NCE exam
- The above-mentioned Candidates will need to have chosen Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) Ondo as their preferred institution.
- Suited Candidates who haven’t done ACE, Ondo their initial choice institution and have an interest, should change their institution of choice in Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (affiliated with the University of California). OUA, Ile-Ife) for the Licentiate Program and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for the NCE program, prior to applying.
- Applicants for Direct Entry must moreover submit a paper copy of their NCE results to the Admissions Division on the College.
How one can apply for Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME.
Applicants are to go to http://aceondo.net signup for the screen test operations after cash payment of a non-refundable fee of two,000.00 naira. through etranzact or Remita at a commercial bank. You possibly can moreover pay on the web together with your debit or bank card.
Subsequently, candidates will proceed as follows on the school web directory after confirmation of cash payment.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Pack out the on the web form appropriately because the change is not going to be conceivable once the application form is submitted.
- Down-load and copy a obvious passport photo that doesn’t exceed 50 KB, which should be in JPEG or JPG format, without glasses or veil.
- Down-load and copy your SSCE (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB) and NCE results whether pertinent. Candidates must meticulously provision O'Level / NCE results (whether pertinent) on the web directory. Any applicant who provides untrue details could also be prosecuted by the police and his admission, once discovered, might be withdrawn.
- Make positive all fields in-the form are totally filled.
- View your entries appropriately.
- Submit your application form.
- Print the Post UTME Screening paper.
Suited prima facie Candidates can be contacted in a timely manner.
Candidates are advised to provision an e-mail address and a number of telephone numbers with which they could be contacted.
The order declines all responsibility in case of not obtaining details attributable to invalid email addresses and incorrect / non-functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF on the web FORMS: The deadline for submitting the application form, which should be completed on the web, is Sunday, September 15, 2019.
For further details, candidates and their parents are requested to contact only the listed phone numbers and / or send an email to the preceding address: [email protected] or visit the College website: : 08153461371.09091574554, 09074031412, 08089119566.
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents Retail Executive at Mutual Benefits Assurance PLC. (MUTUAL) October, 2…APPLY BELOW:Min Required Experience:Min …