Candidates who scored between 150 and above in JAMB 2019 are invited for a special Post UTME screening exercise, planned as follows:
Date: Saturday, October 5, 2019
Venue: Crescent University Campus, Abeokuta, Km 5 Ayetoro Road.
Time: 10 am to 4 pm
This Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) special Post UTME screening exercise can be attended by interested applicants who have not chosen Crescent University.
Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) Post UTME / Direct Entry screening for the educational meeting 2019/2020 is out. The price of the entry form for undergraduate programs at Cresent University is only seven thousand three hundred Naira (about 7,300.00).
See the conditions below and how to acquire the UTME post form from Crescent University.
Applications are selected from suitably skilled applicants for entry to the 2019/2020 undergraduate programmes of Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB).
Crescent University Available Undergraduate Programmes.
Crescent University Available Undergraduate Programmes.
Undergraduate Programmes and their respective duration
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
The available Crescent University Programmes and Duration (years)
- Accounting 4
- Banking and Finance 4
- Business Administration 4
- Economics with Operation Research 4
- Political Science and International Relations 4
- Computer Science 5
- Estate Management 5
- Environmental and Water Resources 5
- Urban and Regional Planning 5
- Computer Science/Economics 5
- Computer Science/Statistics 5
- Information Technology 5
- Mass Communication 4
- Islamic Studies 4
- Fisheries and Aquaculture 5
- Microbiology 4
- Biochemistry 4
- Chemistry 4
- Mathematics 4
- Physics 4
- Property and Commercial Law 5
- Jurisprudence and International Law 5
- Islamic Law 5
- Architecture 4
Eligibility / Requirements for admission to Crescent University.
- Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent authorized in at least 5 subjects that must include English Language and Mathematics and any three other subjects as indicated by each department.
- In no more than two sessions, the 5 credits should be obtained and must have been obtained in the last 5 years.
- Candidates may register waiting for outcomes.
- All candidates are needed to go through the screening exercise of Crescent University without which entry to the University will not be given to a applicant.
- Interested applicants who have applied for entry to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and plan to modify their first option to Crescent University must: apply for institutional change through JAMB.
- Obtain the request form for CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA.
- Join the testing practice.
- Before they can apply for the screening practice, all candidates are needed to acquire JAMB and Crescent University registration form.
- Candidates who have chosen Crescent University and have reasonable rating in the University Matriculation Examination (UME) will be provided admission through JAMB. Furthermore, such applicants will be needed to acquire the request form from the University and pass the verbal test to be performed as a precondition for entry.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in the appropriate institution and, in relation to the O / L criteria mentioned above, at least the Upper Credit stage.
- In relation to the O / L criteria mentioned above, two Advanced Levels pass or their equivalents in appropriate subject.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at appropriate grade rates; OND holders with reduced credit from acknowledged organizations may, in extraordinary instances, be accepted to 200 level (part II) in appropriate degree programs provided they meet the minimum criteria for admission to 100 level.
- In the appropriate degree programs, HND with reduced credit from recognized institutions may be accepted to 200 levels provided they meet the minimum criteria for 100-level admission.
- Pass the University’s interview.
How to apply for the UTME post at Crescent University.
Prospective applicants should notice: 1. Those who have chosen CUAB (JAMB’s first or second option) should submit 2. Interested applicants who have not made their decision in JAMB at Crescent University Abeokuta but have achieved minimum acceptable scores of 150 and above may apply as well. But the first option at any CBT center must be to alter the organization to Crescent.
- At no more than two sittings, all applicants must have five (5) O’Level credits in appropriate subjects.
- It is also possible to apply for candidates pending O’Level outcomes.
- Visit http:/www.crescent.edu.ng, turn on the “CANDIDATE PROSPECTIVE” menu.
- Enter your information in the given areas and then press “Continue” to sign in with your email or request number.
- Then go ahead with your ATM card and create your deposit.
- NOTE that the document can be printed out or filled out online after delivery.
- It is essential to print your registration form and receipt of payment after finishing the application phases.
- You are free to do so if you have paid effectively and want to proceed your enrollment phases later.
- Printed registration documents must be presented on or before the screening day, including: 12 passport photos, birth certificate photocopy, local government identity letter, 2 reference documents and qualifications.
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents Strategic Information (SI) Officer at Widows & Orphans Empowerment O… Widows & Orphans …