Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT post UTME and the application form for the prescreening exercise for the 2019 school season have come out. ESUT post UTME The form is now available for on the web order.
The General public is hereby informed that applications are requested from applicants who took part in the 2019 UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in-the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION: The on-line enrollment began on Monday, 15th July, 2019 and shall end on Friday, 16th August, 2019. The website closes on Saturday, 17th August, 2019 at 12 midnight.
Candidates Eligible for ESUT Post UTME.
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
- ESUT cut-off mark is 170, apartfrom for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
- The screen test exercise is by Computer Based Test.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Online.
The enrollment fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools web directory through www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, clink 2019/2020 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in-the required details in-the next page to produce your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you\’ve cash settlement options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which accommodates a reference number which you’d use for cash settlement of N2000 (excluding service charges) through Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online along with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the shape.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment paper.
- And include it for the Post-UTME examination.
- All applicants must upload their O’ Level leads to JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to take action shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the outcomes of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2019 are qualified to apply. Note also, that results released after October 31, 2019 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the university and should result in disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other enrollment documents have to be the alike. Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screen test documents to be admitted into the screen test corridor:
- POST-UTME Screening Forms
- JAMB Result paper
Completed screen test forms have to be returned on-line with the scanned copies of every of the preceding documents:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
declaration: Candidate must certify that the details provided by him/her in each of the sections of the screen test form is to the finest of his/her knowledge right. Should any be found to be incorrect, he/she shall consider self declared unqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry (DE) applicants who chose ESUT are moreover to sit down for the screen test test. They are subsequently required to access the screen test forms and other details about the screen test on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
WARNING: The extensive public is suggested to be careful of artificial website by Dupes and to notice that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the one official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any applicant who fails to seem for the screen test, immediately forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets should not allowed into the Screening Hall.
ESUT Post UTME Screening Schedule.
Click the image for better view:
. (tagsToTranslate) www.esut.edu.ng | Enugu State University: ESUT
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents Strategic Information (SI) Officer at Widows & Orphans Empowerment O… Widows & Orphans …