FCE Abeokuta (Affiliated to UI) Degree Post UTME/ Direct Entry…- Post UTME Information
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta in partnership with University of Ibadan degree programme post UTME & Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 school season is now available.
Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta (FECABK) centre for degree programmes in partnership with University of Ibadan calls suitably competent applicants to its 2019/2020 school season admission screening exercise (each UTME & Direct Entry applicants).
FCE Abeokuta – UI Post UTME Qualification & Necessities.
- Applicants who took part in 2019 UTME Examination & scored 200 and higher.
- The 4-year degree programme is obtainable to applicants with at smallest 5 passes at credit score level in O/Level WASCE, SSCE, NECO/GCE together with English Language & Mathematics in a single sitting or on the other hand at smallest 6 credit score passes in no more than 2 sittings. As well as, applicants are needed to get passes in particular pertinent topic(s)
- The three-year degree programme is obtainable to applicants who’ve efficiently accomplished the Nigeria Certificates in Education [NCE] & should have bought the 2019 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E) form. All Direct Entry candidates should equally have graduated with a minimal of MERIT of their NCE courses, with requisite O/L necessities of the University of Ibadan as contained in-the JAMB BROCHURE.
FCE Abeokuta – UI Accessible Degree Courses.
- EDUCATION/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- HUMAN KINETICS
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- EDUCATION/ISLAMIC STUDIES
Learn how to Apply for FCE Abeokuta – UI Post UTME/Direct Entry Form.
Step 1: Applicants are warned to learn rigorously the On-line Enrollment Instructions beneath.
Step 2: Tap on the APPLY HERE.
Step 3: Pack in your bio-data & essential particulars. All applicants ought to add their passports by clicking on Add Passport. Your passport shouldn’t be above 25KB.
Please make sure you enter a useful email handle & telephone quantity.
Step 4: On completion of step 3, tap Conserve & Persist to be directed to the cash payment web page
Step 5: On cash payment web page, Tap on Pay Now to be directed to Paystack cash payment platform.
Step 6: Make Cash remitance of a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 solely by both Choosing your ATM card sort (e.g Visa or on the other hand Grasp Card), then Input your Card Quantity, Card Expiry Date & the cardboard CVV2 (the three digits on the reverse facet of the cardboard) & lastly input your own PIN CODE and eventually tap on Pay; OR PAY WITH BANK whether you don’t have ATM by choosing your financial institution & coming into your account quantity the place want be after which watch for PIN Code (OTP) that will probably be despatched to your telephone quantity with which you normally get alert out of your financial institution. Enter the OTP to authorize deduction from the account after which tap on Pay.
On prosperous cash payment, the receipt will probably be despatched to your email. Out of your email, you’ll be able to subsequently print the cash payment receipt.
Please take heed: (Don’t Refresh your browser whereas the method is ongoing to keep away from a number of deductions out of your account. Whether nothing is shown after 5 minutes, shut the browser & restart).
Step 7: Upon prosperous cash payment, you’ll be directed to Add consequence web page. From this web page:
- Choose your program of study & enter yr of entry; &
- Enter all of the needed UTME particulars;
- Enter all of the needed O’ level particulars
Step 8: On completion of step 7, tap on Submit. You will note a message “Result Uploaded Successfully, you can now print your slip” after which tap DISMISS to allow you print/keep.
Step 9: Tap on Print to print Enrollment form
Observe: All applicants are to submit hardcopies of the finished online sign up form, JAMB paper, copies of their credentials & cash payment receipt to the Admission’s Workplace
Applicants can likewise access again on the admission website web page by clicking on the SIGN IN with their email & password to right/recent news their biodata & different pertinent details after which reprint their Enrollment form.
DATE AND TIME OF SCREENING
The Put up-UTME Examination exercise for UTME applicants shall happen on the Centre for Degree Programmes in-the College at a date to be communicated to all candidates on the changeable telephone numbers if & likewise monitor the website for the Put up-UTME Examination date.
Applicants are to return together with their online sign up Print, photocopies of credentials & proof of cash payment. Successful applicants can be communicated through an SMS.
Applicants ought to monitor the website for the Provisional Admission Record. Successful applicants can be communicated through SMS & 5.mail.