FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form 2019/2020 | NCE
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, FCEEha-Amufu Post UTME application form for the 2019/2020 school season is now on sell. FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME form is now accessible for order online.
Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu), Enugu State, invite applications from suitably capable applicants for entry into the school varied NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 school season.
Candidates Eligible for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME.
i. Candidates that must have chosen FCE, Eha-Amufu & scored 100 and higher are qualified.
ii. Those who didn’t select FCE, Eha-Amufu are furthermore qualified to order the Form at any Commercial financial institution on Remita platform & use the affirmation pin to get to the College web directory & load the Form.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form.
The price is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) solely.
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter suitable details on the web page shown & Click Create Profile Button. Take notice of your Username & Password.
- Upon prosperous creation of profile, clink Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed & Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the subsequent line of motion for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank & make Payment.
- Come again to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username & Password (Created in step 2 above) & Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport & load the application Form together with add of your JAMB Result, O Level Result & Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement & E-Registration Slips.
The date for the Post-UTME Screening is on Thursday, August 22, 2019.
Venue: 750 Capacity Hall, Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu.
Time: 10am timely.
For Enquiries CALL: 08034346412, 08033856448 or on the other hand 08030916394.