Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Test Schedule & Fee…- Post UTME News
Federal Polytechnic, Idah HND admission screening exercise (entrance examination) calendar, payment & cash payment process for the 2019/2020 school season.
This is to tell all of the applicants which have enrolled for the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State, 2019/2020 Higher National Diploma (HND) admission that the management and administrators has launched the screening exercise calendar, screening payment & cash payment process.
See furthermore: How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission | Deadline is October 31, 2019.
The screening take a look at as scheduled underneath:
Date: Friday, second November, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Eligibility.
To be qualified for screening & succeeding consideration for admission, all applicants, together with these from Federal Polytechnic, Idah should have:
- obtained the National Diploma in NBTE certified applications.
- obtained, accomplished & submitted the HND application form online.
- processed & forwarded educational transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- paid the prescribed screening payment of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) solely.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Fee Payment Procedure.
All funds have to be made by way of Remita, utilizing any industrial Bank. Thus, applicants are to go to www.fepoda.edu.ng & apply the steps:
- Log in with the username & password created amid the application course of.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate cash payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any industrial Bank for cash payment of N4,000.00 through Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to verify cash payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Proceed with importing of paperwork.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
Documents to be Uploaded/Presented at Federal Poly Idah HND Screening.
Candidates are needed to add the following paperwork amid enrollment for the screening & present equivalent, in clear firm copies, on the screening place.
- Evidence of cash payment for Application form
- ND Certificate/Results
- Evidence of cash payment for ND transcripts from the respective establishments
- Evidence of cash payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in-the obligatory Industrial Training (IT).
- Evidence of JAMB admission (JAMB Admission letter) into the ND programme.