Home / Health / Finding a cure for debilitating headaches

Finding a cure for debilitating headaches

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnEqBlCP2Wg&w=560&h=315]

>>> >>> WELCOME >>> WELCOME BACK >>> WELCOME BACK TO >>> WELCOME BACK TO GREAT >>> WELCOME BACK TO GREAT DAY >>> WELCOME BACK TO GREAT DAY HOUSTON HOUSTON

HOUSTON UPIS HOUSTON UPIS MIGRAINE HOUSTON UPIS MIGRAINE AND HOUSTON UPIS MIGRAINE AND HEADACHE UPIS MIGRAINE AND HEADACHE UPIS MIGRAINE AND HEADACHE AWARENESS UPIS MIGRAINE AND HEADACHE AWARENESS MONTH

AWARENESS MONTH AWARENESS MONTH THE AWARENESS MONTH THE PAIN AWARENESS MONTH THE PAIN OF AWARENESS MONTH

THE PAIN OF HEADACHES AWARENESS MONTH THE PAIN OF HEADACHES SUCH AWARENESS MONTH THE PAIN OF HEADACHES SUCH AS AWARENESS MONTH THE PAIN OF HEADACHES SUCH AS A THE PAIN OF HEADACHES SUCH AS A THE PAIN OF HEADACHES SUCH AS A MIGRAINE THE PAIN OF HEADACHES SUCH AS A MIGRAINE CAN THE PAIN OF HEADACHES SUCH AS A MIGRAINE CAN BE THE PAIN OF HEADACHES SUCH AS A MIGRAINE CAN BE DEBILITATING MIGRAINE CAN BE DEBILITATING

MIGRAINE CAN BE DEBILITATING MAKING MIGRAINE CAN BE DEBILITATING MAKING DAILY MIGRAINE CAN BE DEBILITATING MAKING DAILY TASKS MIGRAINE CAN BE DEBILITATING MAKING DAILY TASKS ALMOST MAKING DAILY TASKS ALMOST MAKING DAILY TASKS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE

IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE HERE IMPOSSIBLE HERE TO IMPOSSIBLE HERE TO ADVOCATE IMPOSSIBLE

HERE TO ADVOCATE FOR IMPOSSIBLE HERE TO ADVOCATE FOR A IMPOSSIBLE HERE TO ADVOCATE FOR A CURE IMPOSSIBLE HERE TO ADVOCATE FOR A CURE AND HERE TO ADVOCATE FOR A CURE AND HERE TO ADVOCATE FOR A CURE AND DISCUSS HERE TO ADVOCATE FOR A CURE AND DISCUSS TREATMENT HERE TO ADVOCATE FOR A CURE AND DISCUSS TREATMENT OPTIONS DISCUSS TREATMENT OPTIONS

DISCUSS TREATMENT OPTIONS GOOD DISCUSS TREATMENT OPTIONS GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING

>> GOOD MORNING >> GOOD GOOD MORNING >> GOOD MORNING >> GOOD MORNING >> GOOD MORNING

>> >> GOOD MORNING >> WHEN >> GOOD MORNING >> WHEN YOU >> GOOD MORNING >> WHEN YOU SAY >> GOOD MORNING >> WHEN YOU SAY LIKE >> GOOD MORNING

>> WHEN YOU SAY LIKE MIGRAINE >> WHEN YOU SAY LIKE MIGRAINE >> WHEN YOU SAY LIKE MIGRAINE I >> WHEN YOU SAY LIKE MIGRAINE I REMEMBER >> WHEN YOU SAY LIKE MIGRAINE

I REMEMBER WORKING >> WHEN YOU SAY LIKE MIGRAINE I REMEMBER WORKING WITH >> WHEN YOU SAY LIKE MIGRAINE I REMEMBER WORKING WITH A I REMEMBER WORKING WITH A I REMEMBER WORKING WITH A PRODUCER I REMEMBER WORKING WITH A PRODUCER YEARS I REMEMBER WORKING WITH A PRODUCER YEARS AGO I REMEMBER WORKING WITH A PRODUCER YEARS AGO World Health Organization I REMEMBER WORKING WITH A PRODUCER YEARS AGO World Health Organization THEY PRODUCER YEARS AGO World Health Organization THEY PRODUCER YEARS AGO World Health Organization THEY WOULD PRODUCER YEARS AGO World Health Organization THEY WOULD LOOK PRODUCER YEARS AGO World Health Organization THEY WOULD LOOK AROUND PRODUCER YEARS AGO World Health Organization THEY WOULD LOOK AROUND AND PRODUCER YEARS AGO World Health Organization THEY WOULD LOOK AROUND AND GO PRODUCER YEARS AGO World Health Organization THEY WOULD LOOK AROUND AND GO IS PRODUCER YEARS AGO World Health Organization THEY WOULD LOOK AROUND AND GO IS SHE WOULD LOOK AROUND AND GO IS SHE WOULD LOOK AROUND AND GO IS SHE HERE? HERE? HERE? THE HERE? THE LIGHTS HERE? THE LIGHTS WERE HERE? THE LIGHTS WERE OFF HERE? THE LIGHTS WERE OFF IN HERE? THE LIGHTS WERE OFF IN HER THE LIGHTS WERE OFF IN HER THE LIGHTS WERE OFF IN HER OFFICE OFFICE OFFICE

SHE'S OFFICE SHE'S GOT OFFICE SHE'S GOT A OFFICE SHE'S GOT A HEADACHE OFFICE SHE'S GOT A HEADACHE AGAIN

SHE'S GOT A HEADACHE AGAIN SHE'S GOT A HEADACHE AGAIN AND SHE'S GOT A HEADACHE AGAIN AND THEY'D SHE'S GOT A HEADACHE AGAIN AND THEY'D ROLL SHE'S GOT A HEADACHE AGAIN

AND THEY'D ROLL THEIR SHE'S GOT A HEADACHE AGAIN AND THEY'D ROLL THEIR EYES AND THEY'D ROLL THEIR EYES AND THEY'D ROLL THEIR EYES NOT AND THEY'D ROLL THEIR EYES

NOT UNDERSTANDING AND THEY'D ROLL THEIR EYES NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS AND THEY'D ROLL THEIR EYES NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WAS AND THEY'D ROLL THEIR EYES NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WAS A NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WAS A NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WAS A MIGRAINE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WAS A MIGRAINE THAT NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WAS A MIGRAINE THAT KNOCKED NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WAS A MIGRAINE THAT KNOCKED HER NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WAS A MIGRAINE THAT KNOCKED HER FLAT MIGRAINE THAT KNOCKED HER FLAT MIGRAINE THAT KNOCKED HER FLAT ON MIGRAINE THAT KNOCKED HER FLAT ON HER MIGRAINE THAT KNOCKED HER FLAT ON HER BACK ON HER BACK

ON HER BACK IT ON HER BACK IT WAS ON HER BACK IT WAS AWFUL IT WAS AWFUL

IT WAS AWFUL TRY IT WAS AWFUL TRY TO IT WAS AWFUL TRY TO EXPLAIN IT WAS AWFUL TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT IT WAS AWFUL

TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT THAT'S TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT THAT'S TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT THAT'S LIKE LIKE LIKE >> LIKE >> IT LIKE

>> IT IS LIKE >> IT IS BRUTAL LIKE >> IT IS BRUTAL TRAUMATIC LIKE >> IT IS BRUTAL TRAUMATIC NERVE >> IT IS BRUTAL TRAUMATIC NERVE >> IT IS BRUTAL TRAUMATIC NERVE CENTER >> IT IS BRUTAL TRAUMATIC NERVE CENTER PAIN >> IT IS BRUTAL TRAUMATIC NERVE CENTER PAIN BEHIND >> IT IS BRUTAL TRAUMATIC NERVE CENTER PAIN BEHIND THE >> IT IS BRUTAL TRAUMATIC NERVE CENTER PAIN BEHIND THE WHY >> IT IS BRUTAL TRAUMATIC NERVE CENTER PAIN BEHIND THE WHY EYE CENTER PAIN BEHIND THE WHY EYE

CENTER PAIN BEHIND THE WHY EYE YOU CENTER PAIN BEHIND THE WHY EYE YOU FEEL CENTER PAIN BEHIND THE WHY EYE YOU FEEL LIKE CENTER PAIN BEHIND THE WHY EYE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE CENTER PAIN BEHIND THE WHY EYE

YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING STABBED YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING STABBED IN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING STABBED IN THE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING STABBED IN THE EYE STABBED IN THE EYE STABBED IN THE EYE FOR STABBED IN THE EYE FOR CLUSTERS STABBED IN THE EYE

FOR CLUSTERS IT'S STABBED IN THE EYE FOR CLUSTERS IT'S ABOUT STABBED IN THE EYE FOR CLUSTERS IT'S ABOUT AN STABBED IN THE EYE FOR CLUSTERS IT'S ABOUT AN HOUR FOR CLUSTERS IT'S ABOUT AN HOUR FOR CLUSTERS IT'S ABOUT AN HOUR AT FOR CLUSTERS IT'S ABOUT AN HOUR AT A FOR CLUSTERS IT'S ABOUT AN HOUR AT A TIME AT A TIME

AT A TIME IF AT A TIME IF YOU'RE AT A TIME IF YOU'RE LUCKY AT A TIME IF YOU'RE LUCKY IT'S AT A TIME

IF YOU'RE LUCKY IT'S ONCE AT A TIME IF YOU'RE LUCKY IT'S ONCE A IF YOU'RE LUCKY IT'S ONCE A IF YOU'RE LUCKY IT'S ONCE A DAY DAY DAY FOR DAY

FOR ME DAY FOR ME LAST DAY FOR ME LAST YEAR DAY FOR ME LAST YEAR IT DAY FOR ME LAST YEAR IT WAS DAY

FOR ME LAST YEAR IT WAS SIX DAY FOR ME LAST YEAR IT WAS SIX OR FOR ME LAST YEAR IT WAS SIX OR FOR ME LAST YEAR IT WAS SIX OR SEVEN FOR ME LAST YEAR IT WAS SIX OR SEVEN TIMES FOR ME LAST YEAR IT WAS SIX OR SEVEN TIMES A FOR ME LAST YEAR IT WAS SIX OR SEVEN TIMES A DAY FOR ME LAST YEAR IT WAS SIX OR SEVEN TIMES A DAY FOR FOR ME LAST YEAR IT WAS SIX OR SEVEN TIMES A DAY FOR FOUR SEVEN TIMES A DAY FOR FOUR SEVEN TIMES A DAY FOR FOUR MONTHS MONTHS MONTHS MIGRAINES MONTHS

MIGRAINES I'VE MONTHS MIGRAINES I'VE NEVER MIGRAINES I'VE NEVER MIGRAINES I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED MIGRAINES I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED ONE MIGRAINES I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED ONE BUT MIGRAINES I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED ONE BUT I EXPERIENCED ONE BUT I EXPERIENCED ONE BUT I UNDERSTAND EXPERIENCED ONE BUT I UNDERSTAND IT'S EXPERIENCED ONE BUT I UNDERSTAND IT'S A EXPERIENCED ONE BUT I UNDERSTAND IT'S A DIFFERENT UNDERSTAND IT'S A DIFFERENT UNDERSTAND IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND UNDERSTAND IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF UNDERSTAND IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF PAIN KIND OF PAIN KIND OF PAIN IT KIND OF PAIN

IT GOES KIND OF PAIN IT GOES OVER KIND OF PAIN IT GOES OVER HOURS KIND OF PAIN IT GOES OVER HOURS AND KIND OF PAIN IT GOES OVER HOURS AND DAYS KIND OF PAIN

IT GOES OVER HOURS AND DAYS AND IT GOES OVER HOURS AND DAYS AND IT GOES OVER HOURS AND DAYS AND YOU'RE IT GOES OVER HOURS AND DAYS AND YOU'RE NAUSEOUS IT GOES OVER HOURS AND DAYS AND YOU'RE NAUSEOUS AND IT GOES OVER HOURS AND DAYS AND YOU'RE NAUSEOUS AND YOU'RE IT GOES OVER HOURS AND DAYS AND YOU'RE NAUSEOUS AND YOU'RE JUST YOU'RE NAUSEOUS AND YOU'RE JUST YOU'RE NAUSEOUS AND YOU'RE JUST MISERABLE YOU'RE NAUSEOUS AND YOU'RE JUST MISERABLE AND YOU'RE NAUSEOUS AND YOU'RE JUST MISERABLE AND CAN'T YOU'RE NAUSEOUS AND YOU'RE JUST MISERABLE AND CAN'T FUNCTION MISERABLE AND CAN'T FUNCTION MISERABLE AND CAN'T FUNCTION >> MISERABLE AND CAN'T FUNCTION >> I MISERABLE AND CAN'T FUNCTION

>> I HAD MISERABLE AND CAN'T FUNCTION >> I HAD AN MISERABLE AND CAN'T FUNCTION >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM MISERABLE AND CAN'T FUNCTION >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM THAT MISERABLE AND CAN'T FUNCTION >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM THAT BURST >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM THAT BURST >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM THAT BURST AND >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM THAT BURST AND THAT >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM THAT BURST AND THAT LEVEL >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM THAT BURST AND THAT LEVEL OF >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM THAT BURST AND THAT LEVEL OF PAIN >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM THAT BURST AND THAT LEVEL OF PAIN IS >> I HAD AN ANEURYSM THAT BURST AND THAT LEVEL OF PAIN IS WHAT AND THAT LEVEL OF PAIN IS WHAT AND THAT LEVEL OF PAIN IS WHAT MY AND THAT LEVEL OF PAIN IS WHAT MY FRIENDS AND THAT LEVEL OF PAIN IS WHAT MY FRIENDS DESCRIBE AND THAT LEVEL OF PAIN IS WHAT MY FRIENDS DESCRIBE LIKE AND THAT LEVEL OF PAIN IS WHAT MY FRIENDS DESCRIBE LIKE A MY FRIENDS DESCRIBE LIKE A MY FRIENDS DESCRIBE LIKE A MIGRAINE

MIGRAINE MIGRAINE I'M MIGRAINE I'M GOING MIGRAINE I'M GOING TO MIGRAINE

I'M GOING TO SAY MIGRAINE I'M GOING TO SAY I MIGRAINE I'M GOING TO SAY I WAS MIGRAINE I'M GOING TO SAY I WAS LOOKING I'M GOING TO SAY I WAS LOOKING I'M GOING TO SAY I WAS LOOKING AT I'M GOING TO SAY I WAS LOOKING AT THE I'M GOING TO SAY I WAS LOOKING AT THE SECURITY I'M GOING TO SAY I WAS LOOKING AT THE SECURITY GUARD I'M GOING TO SAY I WAS LOOKING AT THE SECURITY GUARD IN I'M GOING TO SAY I WAS LOOKING AT THE SECURITY GUARD IN THE AT THE SECURITY GUARD IN THE AT THE SECURITY GUARD IN THE HOSPITAL AT THE SECURITY GUARD IN THE HOSPITAL THINKING AT THE SECURITY GUARD IN THE HOSPITAL THINKING CAN AT THE SECURITY GUARD IN THE HOSPITAL THINKING CAN I AT THE SECURITY GUARD IN THE HOSPITAL THINKING CAN I GET AT THE SECURITY GUARD IN THE HOSPITAL THINKING CAN I GET TO HOSPITAL THINKING CAN I GET TO HOSPITAL THINKING CAN I GET TO HIS HOSPITAL THINKING CAN I GET TO HIS GUN HIS GUN

HIS GUN THAT'S HIS GUN THAT'S HOW HIS GUN THAT'S HOW BAD HIS GUN THAT'S HOW BAD IT HIS GUN

THAT'S HOW BAD IT WAS THAT'S HOW BAD IT WAS THAT'S HOW BAD IT WAS AND THAT'S HOW BAD IT WAS AND SO THAT'S HOW BAD IT WAS

AND SO OKAY, THAT'S HOW BAD IT WAS AND SO OKAY, LET'S THAT'S HOW BAD IT WAS AND SO OKAY, LET'S DESCRIBE AND SO OKAY, LET'S DESCRIBE AND SO OKAY, LET'S DESCRIBE WHAT'S AND SO OKAY, LET'S DESCRIBE WHAT'S GOING AND SO OKAY, LET'S DESCRIBE WHAT'S GOING ON AND SO OKAY, LET'S DESCRIBE WHAT'S GOING ON IN AND SO OKAY, LET'S DESCRIBE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE AND SO OKAY, LET'S DESCRIBE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE HEAD WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE HEAD WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE HEAD

>> WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE HEAD >> THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE HEAD >> THAT'S PART WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE HEAD >> THAT'S PART OF WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE HEAD >> THAT'S PART OF IT WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE HEAD

>> THAT'S PART OF IT IS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE HEAD >> THAT'S PART OF IT IS THEY >> THAT'S PART OF IT IS THEY >> THAT'S PART OF IT IS THEY DON'T >> THAT'S PART OF IT IS THEY DON'T REALLY >> THAT'S PART OF IT IS THEY DON'T REALLY KNOW >> THAT'S PART OF IT IS THEY DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT'S DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT'S DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENED HAPPENED HAPPENED THERE'S HAPPENED

THERE'S SOME HAPPENED THERE'S SOME THEORIES THERE'S SOME THEORIES THERE'S SOME THEORIES ONE THERE'S SOME THEORIES

ONE OF THERE'S SOME THEORIES ONE OF THE THERE'S SOME THEORIES ONE OF THE REASONS THERE'S SOME THEORIES ONE OF THE REASONS WE'VE THERE'S SOME THEORIES ONE OF THE REASONS WE'VE NOT ONE OF THE REASONS WE'VE NOT ONE OF THE REASONS WE'VE NOT ONLY ONE OF THE REASONS WE'VE NOT ONLY SET ONE OF THE REASONS WE'VE NOT ONLY SET UP ONE OF THE REASONS WE'VE NOT ONLY SET UP THE ONE OF THE REASONS WE'VE NOT ONLY SET UP THE FOUNDATION ONE OF THE REASONS WE'VE NOT ONLY SET UP THE FOUNDATION HERE ONLY SET UP THE FOUNDATION HERE ONLY SET UP THE FOUNDATION HERE BUT ONLY SET UP THE FOUNDATION HERE BUT THE ONLY SET UP THE FOUNDATION HERE BUT THE WILL ONLY SET UP THE FOUNDATION HERE BUT THE WILL IRWIN ONLY SET UP THE FOUNDATION HERE BUT THE WILL IRWIN RESEARCH BUT THE WILL IRWIN RESEARCH BUT THE WILL IRWIN RESEARCH CENTER BUT THE WILL IRWIN RESEARCH CENTER IS BUT THE WILL IRWIN RESEARCH CENTER IS TO BUT THE WILL IRWIN RESEARCH CENTER IS TO DO BUT THE WILL IRWIN RESEARCH CENTER IS TO DO THAT BUT THE WILL IRWIN RESEARCH CENTER IS TO DO THAT PRIMARY CENTER IS TO DO THAT PRIMARY CENTER IS TO DO THAT PRIMARY RESEARCH CENTER IS TO DO THAT PRIMARY RESEARCH AND CENTER IS TO DO THAT PRIMARY RESEARCH AND TREAT CENTER IS TO DO THAT PRIMARY RESEARCH AND TREAT PATIENTS CENTER IS TO DO THAT PRIMARY RESEARCH AND TREAT PATIENTS SO RESEARCH AND TREAT PATIENTS SO RESEARCH AND TREAT PATIENTS SO THAT RESEARCH AND TREAT PATIENTS SO THAT THEY RESEARCH AND TREAT PATIENTS SO THAT THEY CAN RESEARCH AND TREAT PATIENTS SO THAT THEY CAN REALLY RESEARCH AND TREAT PATIENTS SO THAT THEY CAN REALLY UNCOVER THAT THEY CAN REALLY UNCOVER THAT THEY CAN REALLY UNCOVER WHAT'S THAT THEY CAN REALLY UNCOVER WHAT'S HAPPENING

WHAT'S HAPPENING WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE'S SOME WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE'S SOME THEORIES, WHAT'S HAPPENING

THERE'S SOME THEORIES, YOU THERE'S SOME THEORIES, YOU THERE'S SOME THEORIES, YOU KNOW KNOW KNOW >> KNOW >> YOU KNOW

>> YOU CAN'T KNOW >> YOU CAN'T REALLY KNOW >> YOU CAN'T REALLY COME KNOW >> YOU CAN'T REALLY COME UP >> YOU CAN'T REALLY COME UP >> YOU CAN'T REALLY COME UP WITH >> YOU CAN'T REALLY COME UP WITH A >> YOU CAN'T REALLY COME UP WITH A CURE >> YOU CAN'T REALLY COME UP WITH A CURE F >> YOU CAN'T REALLY COME UP WITH A CURE F YOU >> YOU CAN'T REALLY COME UP WITH A CURE F YOU WILL, >> YOU CAN'T REALLY COME UP WITH A CURE F YOU WILL, UNTIL WITH A CURE F YOU WILL, UNTIL WITH A CURE F YOU WILL, UNTIL YOU WITH A CURE F YOU WILL, UNTIL YOU KNOW WITH A CURE F YOU WILL, UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT WITH A CURE F YOU WILL, UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT THE WITH A CURE F YOU WILL, UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT THE GENESIS WITH A CURE F YOU WILL, UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT THE GENESIS IS YOU KNOW WHAT THE GENESIS IS

YOU KNOW WHAT THE GENESIS IS >> YOU KNOW WHAT THE GENESIS IS >> EXACTLY >> EXACTLY >> EXACTLY

>> >> EXACTLY >> WILL >> EXACTLY >> WILL IRWIN >> EXACTLY >> WILL IRWIN TOOK >> EXACTLY >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS >> EXACTLY

>> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN >> EXACTLY >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE AT >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE AT THE >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE AT THE AGE >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE AT THE AGE OF >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE AT THE AGE OF 24 >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE AT THE AGE OF 24 TO >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE AT THE AGE OF 24 TO ESCAPE >> WILL IRWIN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE AT THE AGE OF 24 TO ESCAPE THE AT THE AGE OF 24 TO ESCAPE THE AT THE AGE OF 24 TO ESCAPE THE CONSTANT AT THE AGE OF 24 TO ESCAPE THE CONSTANT PAIN CONSTANT PAIN CONSTANT PAIN >> CONSTANT PAIN

>> YES >> YES >> YES >> >> YES >> I >> YES

>> I HATE >> YES >> I HATE TO >> YES >> I HATE TO SAY >> YES >> I HATE TO SAY THAT >> YES >> I HATE TO SAY THAT I >> I HATE TO SAY THAT I >> I HATE TO SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND >> I HATE TO SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT >> I HATE TO SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT FEELING >> I HATE TO SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT FEELING AT >> I HATE TO SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT FEELING AT THAT UNDERSTAND THAT FEELING AT THAT UNDERSTAND THAT FEELING AT THAT TIME

TIME TIME SO TIME SO WE'VE TIME SO WE'VE GOT TIME

SO WE'VE GOT TO TIME SO WE'VE GOT TO TO TIME SO WE'VE GOT TO TO DO TIME SO WE'VE GOT TO TO DO SOMETHING SO WE'VE GOT TO TO DO SOMETHING SO WE'VE GOT TO TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT SO WE'VE GOT TO TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ABOUT THIS

ABOUT THIS OKAY OKAY OKAY WE'VE OKAY

WE'VE COME OKAY WE'VE COME A OKAY WE'VE COME A WAYS OKAY WE'VE COME A WAYS IN OKAY WE'VE COME A WAYS IN TERMS OKAY

WE'VE COME A WAYS IN TERMS OF WE'VE COME A WAYS IN TERMS OF WE'VE COME A WAYS IN TERMS OF TREATMENT TREATMENT TREATMENT YOU TREATMENT YOU HAVE TREATMENT

YOU HAVE SOMETHING TREATMENT YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN TREATMENT YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR HAPPENED HAPPENED HAPPENED

WHAT HAPPENED WHAT IS HAPPENED WHAT IS THAT? WHAT IS THAT? WHAT IS THAT? >> WHAT IS THAT? >> IT WHAT IS THAT? >> IT REMINDS WHAT IS THAT? >> IT REMINDS ME WHAT IS THAT? >> IT REMINDS ME OF WHAT IS THAT? >> IT REMINDS ME OF AN WHAT IS THAT? >> IT REMINDS ME OF AN EPI WHAT IS THAT? >> IT REMINDS ME OF AN EPI PEN >> IT REMINDS ME OF AN EPI PEN >> IT REMINDS ME OF AN EPI PEN BUT >> IT REMINDS ME OF AN EPI PEN BUT IT'S >> IT REMINDS ME OF AN EPI PEN BUT IT'S A >> IT REMINDS ME OF AN EPI PEN BUT IT'S A SHOT >> IT REMINDS ME OF AN EPI PEN BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT >> IT REMINDS ME OF AN EPI PEN BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT BECAUSE BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT BECAUSE BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT BECAUSE FOR BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT BECAUSE FOR THE BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT BECAUSE FOR THE PAIN BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT BECAUSE FOR THE PAIN IS BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT BECAUSE FOR THE PAIN IS SO BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT BECAUSE FOR THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT BECAUSE FOR THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE AND FOR THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE AND FOR THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE AND SO FOR THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE AND SO A FOR THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE AND SO A PILL FOR THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE AND SO A PILL TAKES FOR THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE AND SO A PILL TAKES TOO FOR THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE AND SO A PILL TAKES TOO LONG FOR THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE AND SO A PILL TAKES TOO LONG TO SO A PILL TAKES TOO LONG TO SO A PILL TAKES TOO LONG TO WORK WORK WORK

SO WORK SO YOU WORK SO YOU TAKE WORK SO YOU TAKE IT WORK SO YOU TAKE IT INTO WORK

SO YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR WORK SO YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR THIGH SO YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR THIGH SO YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR THIGH OR SO YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR THIGH OR ARM SO YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR THIGH OR ARM AND SO YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR THIGH OR ARM AND IT SO YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR THIGH OR ARM AND IT ABORTS SO YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR THIGH OR ARM AND IT ABORTS THE SO YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR THIGH OR ARM AND IT ABORTS THE PAIN OR ARM AND IT ABORTS THE PAIN OR ARM AND IT ABORTS THE PAIN FAIRLY OR ARM AND IT ABORTS THE PAIN FAIRLY QUICKLY FAIRLY QUICKLY FAIRLY QUICKLY OXYGEN FAIRLY QUICKLY

OXYGEN CAN FAIRLY QUICKLY OXYGEN CAN ALSO FAIRLY QUICKLY OXYGEN CAN ALSO HELP OXYGEN CAN ALSO HELP OXYGEN CAN ALSO HELP

>> OXYGEN CAN ALSO HELP >> SEVERAL OXYGEN CAN ALSO HELP >> SEVERAL TYPES OXYGEN CAN ALSO HELP >> SEVERAL TYPES OF OXYGEN CAN ALSO HELP >> SEVERAL TYPES OF TREATMENTS

>> SEVERAL TYPES OF TREATMENTS >> SEVERAL TYPES OF TREATMENTS EVERYBODY'S >> SEVERAL TYPES OF TREATMENTS EVERYBODY'S AREN'T >> SEVERAL TYPES OF TREATMENTS EVERYBODY'S AREN'T THE >> SEVERAL TYPES OF TREATMENTS

EVERYBODY'S AREN'T THE SAME EVERYBODY'S AREN'T THE SAME EVERYBODY'S AREN'T THE SAME THERE EVERYBODY'S AREN'T THE SAME THERE ARE EVERYBODY'S AREN'T THE SAME

THERE ARE DIFFERENT EVERYBODY'S AREN'T THE SAME THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES EVERYBODY'S AREN'T THE SAME THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF TREATMENTS TREATMENTS TREATMENTS

>> TREATMENTS >> YES >> YES >> YES THERE'S >> YES

THERE'S A >> YES THERE'S A LOT >> YES THERE'S A LOT OF >> YES THERE'S A LOT OF NOT >> YES THERE'S A LOT OF NOT ONLY THERE'S A LOT OF NOT ONLY THERE'S A LOT OF NOT ONLY DIFFERENT THERE'S A LOT OF NOT ONLY DIFFERENT TYPES THERE'S A LOT OF NOT ONLY DIFFERENT TYPES OF THERE'S A LOT OF NOT ONLY DIFFERENT TYPES OF TREATMENTS

DIFFERENT TYPES OF TREATMENTS DIFFERENT TYPES OF TREATMENTS SOME DIFFERENT TYPES OF TREATMENTS SOME PEOPLE DIFFERENT TYPES OF TREATMENTS SOME PEOPLE RESPOND DIFFERENT TYPES OF TREATMENTS

SOME PEOPLE RESPOND BETTER DIFFERENT TYPES OF TREATMENTS SOME PEOPLE RESPOND BETTER THAN SOME PEOPLE RESPOND BETTER THAN SOME PEOPLE RESPOND BETTER THAN OTHERS SOME PEOPLE RESPOND BETTER THAN OTHERS TO SOME PEOPLE RESPOND BETTER THAN OTHERS TO CERTAIN SOME PEOPLE RESPOND BETTER THAN OTHERS TO CERTAIN TYPE SOME PEOPLE RESPOND BETTER THAN OTHERS TO CERTAIN TYPE OF OTHERS TO CERTAIN TYPE OF OTHERS TO CERTAIN TYPE OF TREATMENT TREATMENT TREATMENT SOME TREATMENT

SOME ARE TREATMENT SOME ARE OXYGEN TREATMENT SOME ARE OXYGEN RELATED SOME ARE OXYGEN RELATED SOME ARE OXYGEN RELATED

SOME SOME ARE OXYGEN RELATED SOME LIKE SOME ARE OXYGEN RELATED SOME LIKE HEIDI SOME ARE OXYGEN RELATED SOME LIKE HEIDI SHOWED SOME ARE OXYGEN RELATED SOME LIKE HEIDI SHOWED ARE SOME LIKE HEIDI SHOWED ARE SOME LIKE HEIDI SHOWED ARE CERTAIN SOME LIKE HEIDI SHOWED ARE CERTAIN TYPES SOME LIKE HEIDI SHOWED ARE CERTAIN TYPES OF SOME LIKE HEIDI SHOWED ARE CERTAIN TYPES OF MEDICATION

CERTAIN TYPES OF MEDICATION CERTAIN TYPES OF MEDICATION >> CERTAIN TYPES OF MEDICATION >> WHICH CERTAIN TYPES OF MEDICATION >> WHICH PEOPLE CERTAIN TYPES OF MEDICATION

>> WHICH PEOPLE USE CERTAIN TYPES OF MEDICATION >> WHICH PEOPLE USE BOTOX CERTAIN TYPES OF MEDICATION >> WHICH PEOPLE USE BOTOX AT >> WHICH PEOPLE USE BOTOX AT >> WHICH PEOPLE USE BOTOX AT TIMES TIMES TIMES

>> TIMES >> SOME TIMES >> SOME MIGRAINES TIMES >> SOME MIGRAINES RESPOND TIMES >> SOME MIGRAINES RESPOND AND >> SOME MIGRAINES RESPOND AND >> SOME MIGRAINES RESPOND AND PEOPLE >> SOME MIGRAINES RESPOND AND PEOPLE RESPOND >> SOME MIGRAINES RESPOND AND PEOPLE RESPOND WELL >> SOME MIGRAINES RESPOND AND PEOPLE RESPOND WELL TO >> SOME MIGRAINES RESPOND AND PEOPLE RESPOND WELL TO BOTOX PEOPLE RESPOND WELL TO BOTOX PEOPLE RESPOND WELL TO BOTOX TREATMENT

TREATMENT TREATMENT IN TREATMENT IN WILL'S TREATMENT IN WILL'S CASE TREATMENT

IN WILL'S CASE THE TREATMENT IN WILL'S CASE THE MIGRAINES IN WILL'S CASE THE MIGRAINES IN WILL'S CASE THE MIGRAINES WENT IN WILL'S CASE THE MIGRAINES WENT FROM IN WILL'S CASE THE MIGRAINES WENT FROM THE, IN WILL'S CASE THE MIGRAINES WENT FROM THE, SEVERE WENT FROM THE, SEVERE WENT FROM THE, SEVERE DEBILITATING WENT FROM THE, SEVERE DEBILITATING MIGRAINES WENT FROM THE, SEVERE DEBILITATING MIGRAINES TO DEBILITATING MIGRAINES TO DEBILITATING MIGRAINES TO CLUSTER DEBILITATING MIGRAINES TO CLUSTER HEADACHES DEBILITATING MIGRAINES TO CLUSTER HEADACHES WHICH DEBILITATING MIGRAINES TO CLUSTER HEADACHES WHICH AS CLUSTER HEADACHES WHICH AS CLUSTER HEADACHES WHICH AS HEIDI CLUSTER HEADACHES WHICH AS HEIDI DESCRIBED CLUSTER HEADACHES WHICH AS HEIDI DESCRIBED HAPPEN CLUSTER HEADACHES WHICH AS HEIDI DESCRIBED HAPPEN IN HEIDI DESCRIBED HAPPEN IN HEIDI DESCRIBED HAPPEN IN CYCLES HEIDI DESCRIBED HAPPEN IN CYCLES MULTIPLE HEIDI DESCRIBED HAPPEN IN CYCLES MULTIPLE TIMES CYCLES MULTIPLE TIMES CYCLES MULTIPLE TIMES >> CYCLES MULTIPLE TIMES

>> NEITHER CYCLES MULTIPLE TIMES >> NEITHER ONE CYCLES MULTIPLE TIMES >> NEITHER ONE OF CYCLES MULTIPLE TIMES >> NEITHER ONE OF THEM CYCLES MULTIPLE TIMES >> NEITHER ONE OF THEM FEEL >> NEITHER ONE OF THEM FEEL >> NEITHER ONE OF THEM FEEL GOOD

GOOD GOOD >> GOOD >> NO >> NO

>> NO >> >> NO >> WE'RE >> NO >> WE'RE LOOKING >> NO >> WE'RE LOOKING AT >> NO

>> WE'RE LOOKING AT AREAS >> NO >> WE'RE LOOKING AT AREAS OF >> WE'RE LOOKING AT AREAS OF >> WE'RE LOOKING AT AREAS OF PAIN >> WE'RE LOOKING AT AREAS OF PAIN WHERE >> WE'RE LOOKING AT AREAS OF PAIN WHERE IT'S >> WE'RE LOOKING AT AREAS OF PAIN WHERE IT'S CENTERED PAIN WHERE IT'S CENTERED PAIN WHERE IT'S CENTERED IT'S PAIN WHERE IT'S CENTERED

IT'S SO PAIN WHERE IT'S CENTERED IT'S SO INTENSE IT'S SO INTENSE IT'S SO INTENSE THERE'S IT'S SO INTENSE

THERE'S NOTHING IT'S SO INTENSE THERE'S NOTHING YOU IT'S SO INTENSE THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN IT'S SO INTENSE THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO

THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO YOU THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO YOU CAN'T THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO YOU CAN'T EVEN THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAN THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO

YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAN YOUR THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAN YOUR DAY YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAN YOUR DAY YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAN YOUR DAY YOU YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAN YOUR DAY

YOU DON'T YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAN YOUR DAY YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAN YOUR DAY YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAN YOUR DAY YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN IT'S YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN IT'S YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING COMING

COMING YOU COMING YOU MISS COMING YOU MISS OUT COMING YOU MISS OUT ON COMING

YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS COMING YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF COMING YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF LIFE YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF LIFE YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF LIFE

>> YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF LIFE >> A YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF LIFE >> A LOT YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF LIFE >> A LOT OF YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF LIFE >> A LOT OF THE YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF LIFE

>> A LOT OF THE PEOPLE YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF LIFE >> A LOT OF THE PEOPLE WE YOU MISS OUT ON PARTS OF LIFE >> A LOT OF THE PEOPLE WE CALL >> A LOT OF THE PEOPLE WE CALL >> A LOT OF THE PEOPLE WE CALL ARE >> A LOT OF THE PEOPLE WE CALL ARE PAIN >> A LOT OF THE PEOPLE WE CALL ARE PAIN WARRIORS >> A LOT OF THE PEOPLE WE CALL ARE PAIN WARRIORS SUFFERING ARE PAIN WARRIORS SUFFERING ARE PAIN WARRIORS SUFFERING FROM ARE PAIN WARRIORS SUFFERING FROM THE ARE PAIN WARRIORS SUFFERING FROM THE DEBILITATING ARE PAIN WARRIORS SUFFERING FROM THE DEBILITATING MIGRAINES FROM THE DEBILITATING MIGRAINES FROM THE DEBILITATING MIGRAINES OR FROM THE DEBILITATING MIGRAINES OR CLUSTERS, FROM THE DEBILITATING MIGRAINES OR CLUSTERS, THEY FROM THE DEBILITATING MIGRAINES OR CLUSTERS, THEY ARE FROM THE DEBILITATING MIGRAINES OR CLUSTERS, THEY ARE REALLY OR CLUSTERS, THEY ARE REALLY OR CLUSTERS, THEY ARE REALLY NONFUNCTIONING OR CLUSTERS, THEY ARE REALLY NONFUNCTIONING DURING OR CLUSTERS, THEY ARE REALLY NONFUNCTIONING DURING THE NONFUNCTIONING DURING THE NONFUNCTIONING DURING THE EPISODES EPISODES EPISODES

>> EPISODES >> I EPISODES >> I HAVE EPISODES >> I HAVE A EPISODES >> I HAVE A FRIEND EPISODES

>> I HAVE A FRIEND World Health Organization EPISODES >> I HAVE A FRIEND World Health Organization MISSED >> I HAVE A FRIEND World Health Organization MISSED >> I HAVE A FRIEND World Health Organization MISSED HER >> I HAVE A FRIEND World Health Organization MISSED HER WEDDING HER WEDDING HER WEDDING SHE HER WEDDING

SHE LITERALLY HER WEDDING SHE LITERALLY MISSED HER WEDDING SHE LITERALLY MISSED HER SHE LITERALLY MISSED HER SHE LITERALLY MISSED HER WEDDING SHE LITERALLY MISSED HER WEDDING BECAUSE SHE LITERALLY MISSED HER WEDDING BECAUSE SHE SHE LITERALLY MISSED HER WEDDING BECAUSE SHE COULD SHE LITERALLY MISSED HER WEDDING BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT WEDDING BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT WEDDING BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT WALK WEDDING BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT WALK DOWN WEDDING BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT WALK DOWN THE WEDDING BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT WALK DOWN THE AISLE WALK DOWN THE AISLE WALK DOWN THE AISLE

>> WALK DOWN THE AISLE >> OFTENTIMES WALK DOWN THE AISLE >> OFTENTIMES THEY WALK DOWN THE AISLE >> OFTENTIMES THEY ARE WALK DOWN THE AISLE >> OFTENTIMES THEY ARE SUPER >> OFTENTIMES THEY ARE SUPER >> OFTENTIMES THEY ARE SUPER SENSITIVE >> OFTENTIMES THEY ARE SUPER SENSITIVE TO >> OFTENTIMES THEY ARE SUPER SENSITIVE TO SOUNDS >> OFTENTIMES THEY ARE SUPER SENSITIVE TO SOUNDS AND >> OFTENTIMES THEY ARE SUPER SENSITIVE TO SOUNDS AND LIGHT SENSITIVE TO SOUNDS AND LIGHT SENSITIVE TO SOUNDS AND LIGHT AND SENSITIVE TO SOUNDS AND LIGHT AND SMELLS

AND SMELLS AND SMELLS SO AND SMELLS SO THEY'LL AND SMELLS SO THEY'LL CLOSE AND SMELLS

SO THEY'LL CLOSE THEMSELVES SO THEY'LL CLOSE THEMSELVES SO THEY'LL CLOSE THEMSELVES OFF OFF OFF THEY'RE OFF THEY'RE NOT OFF

THEY'RE NOT GOING OFF THEY'RE NOT GOING TO OFF THEY'RE NOT GOING TO THE THEY'RE NOT GOING TO THE THEY'RE NOT GOING TO THE EMERGENCY THEY'RE NOT GOING TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM EMERGENCY ROOM EMERGENCY ROOM

>> EMERGENCY ROOM >> THE EMERGENCY ROOM >> THE OTHER EMERGENCY ROOM >> THE OTHER HARD EMERGENCY ROOM >> THE OTHER HARD PART EMERGENCY ROOM

>> THE OTHER HARD PART IS EMERGENCY ROOM >> THE OTHER HARD PART IS FOR >> THE OTHER HARD PART IS FOR >> THE OTHER HARD PART IS FOR HER >> THE OTHER HARD PART IS FOR HER JOB >> THE OTHER HARD PART IS FOR HER JOB SHE >> THE OTHER HARD PART IS FOR HER JOB SHE FINALLY >> THE OTHER HARD PART IS FOR HER JOB SHE FINALLY HAD >> THE OTHER HARD PART IS FOR HER JOB SHE FINALLY HAD TO >> THE OTHER HARD PART IS FOR HER JOB SHE FINALLY HAD TO QUIT HER JOB SHE FINALLY HAD TO QUIT HER JOB SHE FINALLY HAD TO QUIT BECAUSE HER JOB SHE FINALLY HAD TO QUIT BECAUSE SHE HER JOB SHE FINALLY HAD TO QUIT BECAUSE SHE WAS HER JOB SHE FINALLY HAD TO QUIT BECAUSE SHE WAS MISSING HER JOB SHE FINALLY HAD TO QUIT BECAUSE SHE WAS MISSING TOO BECAUSE SHE WAS MISSING TOO BECAUSE SHE WAS MISSING TOO MUCH BECAUSE SHE WAS MISSING TOO MUCH WORK MUCH WORK MUCH WORK SO MUCH WORK

SO WHEN MUCH WORK SO WHEN WE MUCH WORK SO WHEN WE SAY MUCH WORK SO WHEN WE SAY DEBILITATING MUCH WORK SO WHEN WE SAY DEBILITATING WE SO WHEN WE SAY DEBILITATING WE SO WHEN WE SAY DEBILITATING WE REALLY SO WHEN WE SAY DEBILITATING WE REALLY MEAN SO WHEN WE SAY DEBILITATING WE REALLY MEAN DEBILITATING

REALLY MEAN DEBILITATING REALLY MEAN DEBILITATING YOU REALLY MEAN DEBILITATING YOU TEAMED REALLY MEAN DEBILITATING YOU TEAMED UP REALLY MEAN DEBILITATING

YOU TEAMED UP WITH REALLY MEAN DEBILITATING YOU TEAMED UP WITH MEMORIAL YOU TEAMED UP WITH MEMORIAL YOU TEAMED UP WITH MEMORIAL HERMANN HERMANN HERMANN WHAT HERMANN

WHAT IS HERMANN WHAT IS YOUR HERMANN WHAT IS YOUR HOPE? WHAT IS YOUR HOPE? WHAT IS YOUR HOPE? >> WHAT IS YOUR HOPE? >> ONE WHAT IS YOUR HOPE? >> ONE OF WHAT IS YOUR HOPE? >> ONE OF THE WHAT IS YOUR HOPE? >> ONE OF THE THINGS WHAT IS YOUR HOPE? >> ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WHAT IS YOUR HOPE? >> ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WE'RE >> ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WE'RE >> ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WE'RE FOCUSED >> ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WE'RE FOCUSED ON >> ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WE'RE FOCUSED ON IS >> ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WE'RE FOCUSED ON IS FINDING >> ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WE'RE FOCUSED ON IS FINDING A >> ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WE'RE FOCUSED ON IS FINDING A CURE FOCUSED ON IS FINDING A CURE FOCUSED ON IS FINDING A CURE

WE FOCUSED ON IS FINDING A CURE WE WANT FOCUSED ON IS FINDING A CURE WE WANT TO FOCUSED ON IS FINDING A CURE WE WANT TO GO FOCUSED ON IS FINDING A CURE WE WANT TO GO BEYOND FOCUSED ON IS FINDING A CURE

WE WANT TO GO BEYOND JUST WE WANT TO GO BEYOND JUST WE WANT TO GO BEYOND JUST HELPING WE WANT TO GO BEYOND JUST HELPING PEOPLE WE WANT TO GO BEYOND JUST HELPING PEOPLE FIND WE WANT TO GO BEYOND JUST HELPING PEOPLE FIND ACCEPTABLE HELPING PEOPLE FIND ACCEPTABLE HELPING PEOPLE FIND ACCEPTABLE TREATMENTS, HELPING PEOPLE FIND ACCEPTABLE TREATMENTS, BUT HELPING PEOPLE FIND ACCEPTABLE TREATMENTS, BUT DOING HELPING PEOPLE FIND ACCEPTABLE TREATMENTS, BUT DOING PRIMARY TREATMENTS, BUT DOING PRIMARY TREATMENTS, BUT DOING PRIMARY RESEARCH TREATMENTS, BUT DOING PRIMARY RESEARCH HERE TREATMENTS, BUT DOING PRIMARY RESEARCH HERE AND TREATMENTS, BUT DOING PRIMARY RESEARCH HERE AND THROUGH TREATMENTS, BUT DOING PRIMARY RESEARCH HERE AND THROUGH THE RESEARCH HERE AND THROUGH THE RESEARCH HERE AND THROUGH THE BLESSING RESEARCH HERE AND THROUGH THE BLESSING OF RESEARCH HERE AND THROUGH THE BLESSING OF DOCTORING RESEARCH HERE AND THROUGH THE BLESSING OF DOCTORING DR RESEARCH HERE AND THROUGH THE BLESSING OF DOCTORING DR MARK BLESSING OF DOCTORING DR MARK BLESSING OF DOCTORING DR MARK BURISH BLESSING OF DOCTORING DR

MARK BURISH COME BLESSING OF DOCTORING DR MARK BURISH COME IN BURISH COME IN BURISH COME IN HE'S BURISH COME IN

HE'S AN BURISH COME IN HE'S AN MD, BURISH COME IN HE'S AN MD, PHD, BURISH COME IN

HE'S AN MD, PHD, SEEING HE'S AN MD, PHD, SEEING HE'S AN MD, PH

D, SEEING PATIENTS, HE'S AN MD, PHD, SEEING PATIENTS, DOING HE'S AN MD, PHD

, SEEING PATIENTS, DOING PRIMARY PATIENTS, DOING PRIMARY PATIENTS, DOING PRIMARY RESEARCH PATIENTS, DOING PRIMARY RESEARCH AS PATIENTS, DOING PRIMARY RESEARCH AS WELL RESEARCH AS WELL RESEARCH AS WELL HE'S RESEARCH AS WELL HE'S A RESEARCH AS WELL

HE'S A PAIN RESEARCH AS WELL HE'S A PAIN SPECIALIST RESEARCH AS WELL HE'S A PAIN SPECIALIST AND RESEARCH AS WELL HE'S A PAIN SPECIALIST AND A HE'S A PAIN SPECIALIST AND A HE'S A PAIN SPECIALIST AND A HEADACHE HE'S A PAIN SPECIALIST AND A HEADACHE SPECIALIST HEADACHE SPECIALIST

HEADACHE SPECIALIST WE'RE HEADACHE SPECIALIST WE'RE FOCUSED HEADACHE SPECIALIST WE'RE FOCUSED ON HEADACHE SPECIALIST WE'RE FOCUSED ON FINDING HEADACHE SPECIALIST

WE'RE FOCUSED ON FINDING THAT WE'RE FOCUSED ON FINDING THAT WE'RE FOCUSED ON FINDING THAT CURE CURE CURE THAT'S CURE THAT'S WHAT

THAT'S WHAT THAT'S WHAT >> THAT'S WHAT >> GETTING THAT'S WHAT >> GETTING AWAY THAT'S WHAT

>> GETTING AWAY FROM THAT'S WHAT >> GETTING AWAY FROM MEDICATING >> GETTING AWAY FROM MEDICATING >> GETTING AWAY FROM MEDICATING THE >> GETTING AWAY FROM MEDICATING THE PROBLEM >> GETTING AWAY FROM MEDICATING THE PROBLEM AND >> GETTING AWAY FROM MEDICATING THE PROBLEM AND GETTING >> GETTING AWAY FROM MEDICATING THE PROBLEM AND GETTING TO >> GETTING AWAY FROM MEDICATING THE PROBLEM AND GETTING TO THE THE PROBLEM AND GETTING TO THE THE PROBLEM AND GETTING TO THE ROOT THE PROBLEM AND GETTING TO THE ROOT CAUSE ROOT CAUSE ROOT CAUSE >> ROOT CAUSE

>> IF ROOT CAUSE >> IF YOU ROOT CAUSE >> IF YOU CAN ROOT CAUSE >> IF YOU CAN FIND ROOT CAUSE >> IF YOU CAN FIND THE ROOT CAUSE

>> IF YOU CAN FIND THE ROOT >> IF YOU CAN FIND THE ROOT >> IF YOU CAN FIND THE ROOT CAUSE >> IF YOU CAN FIND THE ROOT CAUSE THEN >> IF YOU CAN FIND THE ROOT CAUSE THEN YOU >> IF YOU CAN FIND THE ROOT CAUSE THEN YOU CAN >> IF YOU CAN FIND THE ROOT CAUSE THEN YOU CAN FIND >> IF YOU CAN FIND THE ROOT CAUSE THEN YOU CAN FIND HOW >> IF YOU CAN FIND THE ROOT CAUSE THEN YOU CAN FIND HOW DO CAUSE THEN YOU CAN FIND HOW DO CAUSE THEN YOU CAN FIND HOW DO YOU CAUSE THEN YOU CAN FIND HOW DO YOU PREVENT CAUSE THEN YOU CAN FIND HOW DO YOU PREVENT THEM, CAUSE THEN YOU CAN FIND HOW DO YOU PREVENT THEM, HOW CAUSE THEN YOU CAN FIND HOW DO YOU PREVENT THEM, HOW DO CAUSE THEN YOU CAN FIND HOW DO YOU PREVENT THEM, HOW DO YOU YOU PREVENT THEM, HOW DO YOU YOU PREVENT THEM, HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY YOU PREVENT THEM, HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY IT YOU PREVENT THEM, HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY IT EASIER YOU PREVENT THEM, HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY IT EASIER AND YOU PREVENT THEM, HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY IT EASIER AND FIND YOU PREVENT THEM, HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY IT EASIER AND FIND THE IDENTIFY IT EASIER AND FIND THE IDENTIFY IT EASIER AND FIND THE RIGHT IDENTIFY IT EASIER AND FIND THE RIGHT TYPES IDENTIFY IT EASIER AND FIND THE RIGHT TYPES OF IDENTIFY IT EASIER AND FIND THE RIGHT TYPES OF MEDICATIONS RIGHT TYPES OF MEDICATIONS RIGHT TYPES OF MEDICATIONS >> RIGHT TYPES OF MEDICATIONS >> FOR RIGHT TYPES OF MEDICATIONS

>> FOR THOSE RIGHT TYPES OF MEDICATIONS >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE RIGHT TYPES OF MEDICATIONS >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT RIGHT TYPES OF MEDICATIONS >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT HOME RIGHT TYPES OF MEDICATIONS >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT HOME World Health Organization >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT HOME World Health Organization >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT HOME World Health Organization SUFFER, >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT HOME World Health Organization SUFFER, WHAT >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT HOME World Health Organization SUFFER, WHAT CAN >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT HOME World Health Organization SUFFER, WHAT CAN THEY >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT HOME World Health Organization SUFFER, WHAT CAN THEY GET >> FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT HOME World Health Organization SUFFER, WHAT CAN THEY GET OUT SUFFER, WHAT CAN THEY GET OUT SUFFER, WHAT CAN THEY GET OUT OF SUFFER, WHAT CAN THEY GET OUT OF LOOKING SUFFER, WHAT CAN THEY GET OUT OF LOOKING UP SUFFER, WHAT CAN THEY GET OUT OF LOOKING UP THE SUFFER, WHAT CAN THEY GET OUT OF LOOKING UP THE HEADACHE OF LOOKING UP THE HEADACHE OF LOOKING UP THE HEADACHE RESEARCH OF LOOKING UP THE HEADACHE RESEARCH FOUNDATION? RESEARCH FOUNDATION? RESEARCH FOUNDATION? >> RESEARCH FOUNDATION? >> WE RESEARCH FOUNDATION? >> WE HAVE RESEARCH FOUNDATION? >> WE HAVE THE RESEARCH FOUNDATION? >> WE HAVE THE WILL RESEARCH FOUNDATION? >> WE HAVE THE WILL ERWIN >> WE HAVE THE WILL ERWIN >> WE HAVE THE WILL ERWIN RESEARCH >> WE HAVE THE WILL ERWIN RESEARCH CENTER >> WE HAVE THE WILL ERWIN RESEARCH CENTER AS >> WE HAVE THE WILL ERWIN RESEARCH CENTER AS WELL

RESEARCH CENTER AS WELL RESEARCH CENTER AS WELL THERE RESEARCH CENTER AS WELL THERE ARE RESEARCH CENTER AS WELL THERE ARE CLINICAL RESEARCH CENTER AS WELL

THERE ARE CLINICAL TRIALS THERE ARE CLINICAL TRIALS THERE ARE CLINICAL TRIALS THEY THERE ARE CLINICAL TRIALS THEY CAN THERE ARE CLINICAL TRIALS

THEY CAN FIND THERE ARE CLINICAL TRIALS THEY CAN FIND OUT THERE ARE CLINICAL TRIALS THEY CAN FIND OUT A THERE ARE CLINICAL TRIALS THEY CAN FIND OUT A LOT THERE ARE CLINICAL TRIALS THEY CAN FIND OUT A LOT OF THERE ARE CLINICAL TRIALS

THEY CAN FIND OUT A LOT OF GOOD THEY CAN FIND OUT A LOT OF GOOD THEY CAN FIND OUT A LOT OF GOOD INFORMATION THEY CAN FIND OUT A LOT OF GOOD INFORMATION BECAUSE THEY CAN FIND OUT A LOT OF GOOD INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE'S THEY CAN FIND OUT A LOT OF GOOD INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE'S A INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE'S A INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT OF INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT OF MISNOMERS INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT OF MISNOMERS OUT INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT OF MISNOMERS OUT THERE INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT OF MISNOMERS OUT THERE THAT LOT OF MISNOMERS OUT THERE THAT LOT OF MISNOMERS OUT THERE THAT PEOPLE LOT OF MISNOMERS OUT THERE THAT PEOPLE SAY LOT OF MISNOMERS OUT THERE THAT PEOPLE SAY IF LOT OF MISNOMERS OUT THERE THAT PEOPLE SAY IF YOU LOT OF MISNOMERS OUT THERE THAT PEOPLE SAY IF YOU TURN LOT OF MISNOMERS OUT THERE THAT PEOPLE SAY IF YOU TURN AROUND PEOPLE SAY IF YOU TURN AROUND PEOPLE SAY IF YOU TURN AROUND THREE PEOPLE SAY IF YOU TURN AROUND THREE TIMES PEOPLE SAY IF YOU TURN AROUND THREE TIMES IT'S PEOPLE SAY IF YOU TURN AROUND THREE TIMES IT'S GOING PEOPLE SAY IF YOU TURN AROUND THREE TIMES IT'S GOING TO PEOPLE SAY IF YOU TURN AROUND THREE TIMES IT'S GOING TO GO THREE TIMES IT'S GOING TO GO THREE TIMES IT'S GOING TO GO AWAY AWAY AWAY >> AWAY >> YEAH, AWAY

>> YEAH, YEAH >> YEAH, YEAH >> YEAH, YEAH >> >> YEAH, YEAH >> AND >> YEAH, YEAH

>> AND THERE'S >> YEAH, YEAH >> AND THERE'S JUST >> YEAH, YEAH >> AND THERE'S JUST A >> YEAH, YEAH >> AND THERE'S JUST A LOT >> YEAH, YEAH >> AND THERE'S JUST A LOT OF >> AND THERE'S JUST A LOT OF >> AND THERE'S JUST A LOT OF MISINFORMATION >> AND THERE'S JUST A LOT OF MISINFORMATION OUT >> AND THERE'S JUST A LOT OF MISINFORMATION OUT THERE

MISINFORMATION OUT THERE MISINFORMATION OUT THERE I MISINFORMATION OUT THERE I THINK MISINFORMATION OUT THERE I THINK IT'S MISINFORMATION OUT THERE

I THINK IT'S A MISINFORMATION OUT THERE I THINK IT'S A PLACE MISINFORMATION OUT THERE I THINK IT'S A PLACE WHERE MISINFORMATION OUT THERE I THINK IT'S A PLACE WHERE THEY I THINK IT'S A PLACE WHERE THEY I THINK IT'S A PLACE WHERE THEY CAN I THINK IT'S A PLACE WHERE THEY CAN GO I THINK IT'S A PLACE WHERE THEY CAN GO FOR I THINK IT'S A PLACE WHERE THEY CAN GO FOR ACCURATE I THINK IT'S A PLACE WHERE THEY CAN GO FOR ACCURATE SERVICE CAN GO FOR ACCURATE SERVICE

CAN GO FOR ACCURATE SERVICE AS CAN GO FOR ACCURATE SERVICE AS WELL CAN GO FOR ACCURATE SERVICE AS WELL AS CAN GO FOR ACCURATE SERVICE AS WELL AS HOPE CAN GO FOR ACCURATE SERVICE

AS WELL AS HOPE AND CAN GO FOR ACCURATE SERVICE AS WELL AS HOPE AND SUPPORT AS WELL AS HOPE AND SUPPORT AS WELL AS HOPE AND SUPPORT >> AS WELL AS HOPE AND SUPPORT

>> THAT'S AS WELL AS HOPE AND SUPPORT >> THAT'S A AS WELL AS HOPE AND SUPPORT >> THAT'S A BIG AS WELL AS HOPE AND SUPPORT >> THAT'S A BIG WORD, AS WELL AS HOPE AND SUPPORT >> THAT'S A BIG WORD, HOPE

>> THAT'S A BIG WORD, HOPE >> THAT'S A BIG WORD, HOPE THANK >> THAT'S A BIG WORD, HOPE THANK YOU

Check Also

Keto Diet For Brain Health – Is There a Link?

Brain Health and Keto: Is There a Link? One of the benefits of the keto …

Leave a Reply