FUTMINNA IJMB/Pre-Degree Programmes Form 2019-2021
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree & IJMB admission form – The administration of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), Centre for Preliminary & Additional-Mural Research (CPES), at the moment has started the sales of application & enrollment forms for entry into its one yr Preliminary Degree (Pre-degree) programme for the 2020/2021 school season & IJMB programme for the 2020/2021 school season
The general public with requisite qualifications are invited for entry into the One-year Preliminary Degree programme for the 2019/2020 school season for each Minna & Suleja Centres & IJMB 2020/2021 school season Minna Centre solely of the Federal university of Technology, Minna.
The university runs varied Science & Technology based mostly Degree programmes in-the following Schools: (1) Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (2) Electrical Engineering & Technology (3) Environmental Technology (4) Information & Communication Technology (5) Infrastructure, Course of Engineering & Technology (6) Life Sciences (7) Physical Sciences (8) Science & Technology Education.
The Pre-Degree programme is designed to arrange applicants for entry into 100 Degree Degree programmes of the university. Whereas, the IJMB is one yr programme for Superior Degree (1.L) topics to arrange applicants for entry into Nigerian & overseas universities at 200 Degree.
Entry Necessities into FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes.
To qualify for admission, a applicant MUST have at minimum 5 (5) credit together with English Language, Mathematics & in any three of the preceding topics: Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science/ Technical Drawing & Geography at SSCE, GCE O’ Degree, NECO & NABTEB. The outcomes obtained shouldn’t be at above two sittings. For IJMB programme, Agricultural Science & Health Science usually are not acceptable.
Learn how to Apply for FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Kind.
(a) Applicants are to go online to (www.futminna.edu.ng) to get directions for the order of application varieties.
(b) Application form rate 5 Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) solely.
4. Length of sales: (a) Pre-degree first Jul. – 30th Nov., 2019
(b) IJMB first Jul. – 30th Nov., 2019
5. Please take heed that the Centre just isn’t liable to offer causes for rejecting any application, nor will it enter into communication on the subject material with any applicant.
Visit FUTMINNA pre degree portal below:
Please share with a friend using the share button below
- Page Contents FUTMINNA Minimize Off Mark For 2019/2020 Admission OperationsFUTMINNA Minimi…
- Page Contents FUTMINNA Post UTME Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020FUTMINNA Post UTME &…
- MOUAU Post UTME Direct Entry Screening Result 2019/2020 Michael Okpara University of Agric…
- Page Contents ABUAD Postgraduate Admission RequirementsDuration of ABUAD Postgraduate Prog…