Kogi State Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, at the moment has started the sales of the the post UTME screening process application form for entrance into its varied National Dipoma full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 school season. See the necessities & the right way to apply for Kogi State Poly post UTME form beneath.
The General public is hereby informed that applications are requested from from suitably competent applicants for entrance into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, varied National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 school season.
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
(a) The screening charge is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) The sign up has commenced & have to be accomplished online
(c) Registration closes on 15th August, 2019 (There can be no extension of sign up)
(d) Any applicant that pack untrue details in the course of registrations can be invalidated.
(e) Only cash settlement made with the RRR quantity generated by way of the school web directory can be legitimate.
(f) Payment & sign up MUST be accomplished by way of the school web directory to ensure that applicant’s document to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Goto kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on log into
- Enter username & password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores & grade
- Click on cash settlement/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening paper
- If full-time it is advisable to pay for application & screening prior to you’ll be able to print application/screening paper
Sales of types shut on 25th August, 2019.
Please share with a friend using the share button below