LASU JUPEB Admission Form is Out for 2019/2020
The applications for entrance into the LASU (LASU) basis programme (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)) for the 2019/2020 school season is now available.
The General public is hereby informed that applications are requested from suitably competent applicants for entrance into the LASU Basis (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)) Programme for the 2019/2020 school session.
The Programme shall run for 12 Calendar months; which is an intensive programme to organize exceptionally sensible applicants for entrance into the 200 Level Degree Programme provided by Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) AFFILIATED UNIVERSITIES
The Programme is situated in-the LASU Basis Programme Premises, ASCON Street, Topo, Badagry.
LASU Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission Necessities.
(a) Credit Passes in 5 subjects together with English Language. For applicants with courses in Medicine/Dentistry/Nursing/Agric Science, Science Education, Social Sciences, Management Sciences & Engineering, Credit score Pass in Mathematics is obligatory.
(b) Students who meet the admission necessities can be invited for a written qualifying examination.
(c) Successful applicants are needed to pay a non-refundable acceptance fees of Twenty five Thousand Naira solely (N25,000.00).
LASU Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) required Courses.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Arabic Research & French research
- Christian Religious Studies
- History and International Studies
- Islamic Research
- Yoruba & Communication Arts
- Theatre Arts
- English Language
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical & Polymer Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW
- Frequent Law
- Frequent & Islamic Law
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Public Administration
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Geography & Planning
- Political Science
SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
- Transport Management & Operation
- Transport Planning & Coverage
- Transport Technology & Infrastructure
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
- Public Relations & Promoting
- Radio & Tv Broadcasting
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Medicine & Surgery
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education & Chemistry
- Education & Yoruba
- Education & Biology
- Education & Islamic Research
- Education & French
- Education & Geography
- Education & Historical past
- Education & Physics
- Bodily & Health Education
- Education & English Language
- Education & Christian Religious Studies
- Education & Arabic
- Education & Economics
- Education & Political Science
- Education & Steering & Counselling
- Education & Mathematics
- Education & Computer Science
LASU Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB): Standards for Transiting to 200 Level.
On finishing the intensive preparations, applicants will sit for the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Examinations. Solely succesful applicants can be qualified to transit to 200 Level AND courses shall be allotted based mostly on the extent of performance of every students.
- Successful applicants that can be enrolled in-the Degree Programmes at 200 Level should order the JAMB Direct Entry Form
- Students who fail could also be allowed to repeat the Programme
- On admission, whether any student voluntary withdraws from the programme, request for reimbursement of School Payment will NOT be entertained.
How you can Apply for Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission Form & Different Particulars.
Candidates are needed to go to www.lasu.edu.ng/basis in an effort to pay the non-refundable application payment of 15 Thousand Naira [N15,000:00] solely AND fill the essential online application form.
CLOSING DATE: The last date for the submission of application forms is Mon., 30th Sept., 2019.
DATE FOR THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION: Qualifying Examination for entrance into the programme will grasp on a date to be made known subsequently at Badagry Premises, ASCON Street, Topo at 11:00am.
ALSO NOTE: Lectures for prosperous applicants begins instantly; The Programme is does not have residence for applicant, therefore, Applicants provided entrance into the Programme could have syndicated rental of hostel lodging along with transportation.
Please share with a friend using the share button below
UNILAG Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session- Post UTME Information UNILAG admission list for the …