LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 is Now Out there
Authority of the LASU (LASU) calls application from suitably competent applicants for entry into the university numerous Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 school season as LASU (LASU) at the moment has started the sales of application forms for admission which is currently obtainable for order online.
Courses & Necessities for LASU Sandwich Programmes
2.SC [ED]. 2.A [ED] & 2.ED: FOUR  AND FIVE  YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- 2.Sc Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Human Kinetics Sports & Health Education, Health Education, Instructional Technology & Computer Science Education
- 2.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education & Instructional Management
- 2.A. Education: Historical past, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Devout Research, French, English, Yoruba & Arabic
- 2.Ed: Premature Childhood & Major Education, Steerage & Counseling Education
MAJOR REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
- 5  ‘0’ Level Credit score or on the other hand TCII Benefit Passes at no more than two  sittings & two  of the themes at ‘A’ Level or on the other hand NCE Benefit Passes in suitable areas
- A University/Polytechnic two  -year Diploma Certificates in-the suitable space obtained at not lower than Benefit level
- Credit score Pass in English Language & Mathematics is obligatory for all courses
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER:
- English Main: Credit Pass in Literature in English Language & English Language at ‘0’ Level or on the other hand its equal
- Financial Main: Credit score Pass in English Language, Mathematics & Economics
- Human Kinetics Sports & Health Education; Political Science Main: At minimum a Credit score Pass in English Language & Mathematics at ‘0’ Level or on the other hand its equal
- Health Education Main: [i] A Credit score Pass in English Language & Mathematics [ii] Holders of Employees Enrolled Nurse & Midwifery Credentials, Environmental Health, Diploma from School of Health Technology Plus 5  ‘0’ Level Credit score Passes to incorporate English Language & Mathematics are too qualified.
- Mathematics & Science Main: Credit score Pass in Mathematics & English Language
- ICAN [Part II] CIS [Part II] are acceptable for Economics
- Holders of Certificates issued by acknowledged Arabic Establishment who could not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level will likely be thought of for admission topic to the success of different entry necessities, NCE [Arabic] at Benefit Level is too acceptable.
- LASU accepts some other Arts/Social Sciences topic in lieu of Yoruba Language.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Bodily Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificates in coaching, Superior Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at minimum total grades of Benefit Plus 5  ‘0’ Level Credit score/TC II Benefit Passes to incorporate English Language & Mathematics are too acceptable for Human Kinetics Sports & Health Education
Period OF COURSES for LASU Sandwich Programmes.
- FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The 4  12 months Degree Programme is designed for applicants with NCE/ND Benefit/Upper Credit grade and higher.
- FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The 5  12 months Degree Programme is designed for applicants with WASC/SSCE/TC II & NCE who fall in need of entry qualification for the 4  12 months Sandwich Degree Programme.
Approach to Making use of for LASU Sandwich Admission.
Application Form is obtainable from LASU Web site: www.lasu.edu.ng on the cash settlement of 10 Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) solely, as application price. Applicants are needed to submit a duplicate of their printed on-line application forms & applicable scratch card(s) to the Directorate of Sandwich Degree Programme.
PLEASE NOTE: No applicant is allowed to pay cash into any particular person/different account Or on the other hand via different means apart from the one above; any applicant who accomplish that, does so to his/her personal drawback; Date for the Entrance Examination & Interview will likely be communicated on a subsequently date to Candidates.
CLOSING DATE: Deadline of application is Six  weeks from the date of this publication.
Please share with a friend using the share button below
UNILAG Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session- Post UTME Information UNILAG admission list for the …