NNPC / Total undergraduate scholarship 2019/2020 for Nigerian student.
NNPC / Total Scholarship for 2019 Undergraduate Students … About the NNPC Scholarship? When can I apply for a full scholarship? How can I apply for NNPC / Total Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian undergraduate students. See the right answers to these questions below;
Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E & P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) offer the 2019/2020 National Award of Merit / TOTAL program to Nigerian students.
Every year, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E & P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) deserving Nigerian students in institutions higher education in the country.
The program aims to promote academic excellence and the development of quality work force in the country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is part of the rich corporate social responsibility of NNPC / TOTAL.
This scholarship program has been successfully completed over the years. The 2018/2019 expires and this web portal is committed to the reception of applications from eligible Nigerian students.
NNPC / Total Scholarship Benefit.
The following amount is relevant to the National Merit Scholarship Scheme
Scholarship Level S / NSNumber (N) 1Student Student150,000US per student per academic year
NNPC / Total Eligibility of Scholarships.
Be a full-time student at a recognized Nigerian university. Become a 100 or 200 certified student at the time of your application. Show proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate. Show proof of the Certificate of Examinations for Unified Diploma (UTME). University and registration numberShow proof of Level A certificate or equivalent (for direct entry students)
Students with less than 200 points in UTME do not need to apply Students with less than 2.50 MPC on a 5 point scale or a level equivalent to 300 or more students must not apply. Current recipients of similar awards from the petroleum market should not apply.
How to apply for NNPC / Total Bourse.
1. Personal information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent domestic address Upload your recent identity photo.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and cellphone information. Use only an email and an active mobile number.
3. Origin: Enter data from your state and from your government of origin. You must download a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: choose your university, course and year of study. You will need to download your jamb / university admission letter.
5. Result Information: Enter your JAMB or CPGA score. You must upload your JAMB score and university CPGA. For moment year medical students, your JAMB score is sufficient.
6. Check application: check your application to make certain all fields have been correctly entered. Download all the required documents:
7. Conclusion: attest that all the information given is true. Accept the terms and conditions On the alert screen will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will get an email to confirm it as well.
Application forms are available on the web and must be completed on the web. Entries will be closed on October 31, 2018. The choice tests will be held on December 1, 2018 at nationally designated centers, which will be communicated to short-listed candidates only. Candidates will fully assume the cost of transportation to the test site, no reimbursement will be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose an examination center approach their domestic.
APPLY HERE OFFICIAL LINK
What is your opinion on this? I urge you to take this opportunity to share this information with other people using our Facebook, Twitter or Google + share button below.
For more information, visit the official page
Join over 500,000 readers on the web now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to the latest CSN PORTAL GIST in your EMAIL ADDRESS
Copyright Notice: The content of this website may not be re-published, reproduced, redistributed in whole or in part without permission or acknowledgment. All content is guided by DMCA. The content of this site is posted with good intentions. whether you own this content and believe that your copyright has been violated or violated, make certain to contact us at (email guided) to file a complaint and action will be taken immediately.
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Head, Credit at Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank in Abuja is …