NWU (YMSUK) Publish-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020- Post UTME Information
The Management of Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano (Northwest University, Kano) hereby informs all Applicants & Comprehensive Public that the 2019/2020 PUTME Check & Direct Entry Screening scheduled: Mon. 19th Aug. 2019 & Wed. 21st Aug. 2019 have been postponed to Sat. 24th Aug., 2019 & Mon. 26th Aug., 2019 accordingly.
All of the applicants are warned to reprint their acknowledgment paper
All of the preparations concerning Session, Timing & Venues stay unchanged.
Northwest University (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK) post-UTME & Direct Entry screening task application form for the 2019/2020 school season. See the necessities & find out how to get NWU post UTME form underneath.
The General public is hereby informed that applications are requested from suitably capable applicants for entry into the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, YMSUK) under-graduate programmes for the 2019/2020 educational yr.
Applicants Qualified for NWU Post UTME Screening.
Solely applicants who’ve met the preceding necessities are qualified for screening.
- Applicants should have chosen the Northwest University, Kano as introductory alternative.
- Will need to have scored a minimal of 160 and higher in-the 2019 JAMB UTME or on the other hand utilized for Direct Entry.
- Will need to have enrolled in-the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) 2019/2020 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- Will need to have obtained a minimal of 5 Credit score Passes together with English Language & Mathematics in SSCE (or on the other hand Equal) at no more than two sittings for each UTME & D.E. Applicants.
- Will need to have possessed 2019 UTME outcome Paper or on the other hand 2018 D.E online sign up SLIP.
- Will need to have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or on the other hand equal) certificates or on the other hand assertion of outcome for DIRECT ENTRY (Direct Entry) Applicants.
- D.E. Applicants with Diplomas should have minimal CGPA of three.Zero for Science primarily based programmes and three.5 for Arts primarily based programmes accordingly.
- D.E. Applicants with N.3.E. should have minimal of 9 factors for pertinent programmes in-the School of Education.
- D.E. Applicants with IJMB should have minimal of 7 factors for Sciences and eight factors for Arts primarily based programmes accordingly.
How one can Apply for NWU / YMSUK Post UTME Screening Form.
1. The date for the beginning of the ONLINE sign up is Wed., 17th Jul., 2019, whereas the final date is Wed., 7th Aug., 2019 at midnight.
3. Applicants ought to generate REMITA cash payment Receipt of payment from the website & go ahead to any Financial institution throughout the country to make cash payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) solely because the Screening Expenses.
4. Return to the Portal to exhaustive the sign up & print your Acknowledgement Paper to be introduced along with different credentials in the course of the Aptitude Test or on the other hand the D.E. Screening.
Northwest University Post UTME Screening Date & Necessities.
Date: Mon. 19th & Wed. 21st Aug., 2019.
Time: 9:00am each day
Venue: Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano
a) For UTME Applicants: Predominant Premises alongside Kabuga – Kofar Ruwa Street, Kano
b) For D.E. Applicants: Metropolis Premises, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano.
UTME Applicants might be needed to jot down an APTITUTE TEST in English Language, Mathematics & Comprehensive Research on Mon. 19th Aug., 2019, whereas D.E. Applicants will endure a Screening Operations on Wed. 21st Aug., 2019.
Applicants ought to come together with authentic & photocopies of their credentials & online sign up Acknowledgement Paper for the Aptitude Test or on the other hand Screening Operations on the dates acknowledged above.
ONLY CANDIDATES who’ve enrolled with the 2019 Yusuf Maitama Sule University Sign up Portal might be screened.