Countdown To 2019 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course… – NYSC Information
NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course is scheduled to begin in all the NYSC Orientation Camps across the Nigeria as follows:
- Beginning/Sign up – Tues., 20th Aug., 2019.
- Cut off date for Sign up – 12 Midnight, Wed. 21st Aug., 2019.
- Swearing-in Ceremony – Thurs. 22nd Aug., 2019.
- Closing Ceremony – Mon. ninth Sept., 2019.
2. All potential Corps Members slated for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream ll Orientation Course are warned to go ahead to their respective Orientation Camps as said on their Call-Up Letters. International-trained graduates are to report back to the camp with their international Passports & authentic copies of all uploaded paperwork.
3. National Diploma (ND) Credentials will probably be introduced along with different suitable paperwork by potential Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnics as pre-condition for sign up on the Orientation Camps throughout the country.
4. Potential Corps Members are strongly instructed to not come to the Orientation Camp with any fake or phony document for sign up. Management has put in place ample machineries to clamp down & prosecute anybody caught.
5. In-the occasion of any loss or lack of Call-Up Letter, the proposed Corps Member who collected the Call-Up Letter from his/her Establishment is suggested to get police report & sworn affidavit & thereafter report back to the Establishment of graduation for additional essential action. Those that initially printed their Name-Up Letters online can reprint the Name-Up Letter in case of loss. See besides: NYSC Inexperienced Card Printing – Coloured Or on the other hand White & Black?
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION The NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course
The requirement for the NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course registration is as follows
(a). Authentic Call-Up Letter or on the other hand Call-Up Letter printed online.
(b). Authentic Assertion of Consequence or on the other hand Certificates endorsed by licensed officer with factual signature.
(c). School id card together with Inter’l Passport for International-Educated graduates.
(d). Medical doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists & Optometrists are to supply proof of sign up with their professional our bodies.
(e). As well as, every potential Corps Member MUST current Certificates of Fitness from a Authorities or on the other hand Navy Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Organization (NMA) stamp displaying his/her health standing prior to he/she will probably be signed in & admitted for the Orientation Course.
The Director-Comprehensive, Brigadier Comprehensive Shuaibu Ibrahim DSS PhD MTRCN needs all potential Corps Members journey mercies to their respective camps & a memorable Orientation Course.
See more on the NYSC portal: https://portal.nysc.org.ng
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents NYSC Mobilization Form – 2019 Batch C NYSC updatesNYSC Mobilization FormHow To Get …