NYSC Certificate Verification for Foreign Graduates
All Nigerian graduates who studied abroad who’ve enrolled in for the online 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Youth Service year and Graduates who have been exempted or on the other hand Excluded from NYSC service can get to any of the NYSC Verification Centres nearest & most handy for them for the physical confirmation and authentication of their Certificates. The task is compulsory, please.
NYSC PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE DATE – 6TH-10TH AUGUST, 2019
|SOUTH WEST||LAGOS||NYSC SECRETARIAT, OLD CENSUS OFFICE, BABS ANIMASHAUN STREET, SURULERE, LAGOS|
|SOUTH EAST||ENUGU||NYSC SECRETARIAT, 2 ABAKALIKI RD, GRA, ENUGU|
|SOUTH SOUTH||RIVERS||NYSC SECRETARIAT, 40 IKWERE RD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE|
|NORTH EAST||BAUCHI||NYSC SECRETARIAT, TURAKI ABDU RD, FADAMAR MADA, BAUCHI|
|NORTH WEST||KANO||NYSC SECRETARIAT, GWARZO RD, KANO|
|NORTH CENTRAL||FCT, ABUJA||NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP, KUBWA, ABUJA|
REQUIREMENTS FOR NYSC PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE
What are the requirements for the NYSC physical verification exercise? and the nysc certificate verification
- UPLOAD ALL ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS ONLINE
- PERSONAL DATA FORM (PRINTED FROM DASHBOARD)
- OTHER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (FOR DUAL CITIZENS)
- NIGERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, (RESIDENCE PERMIT 5.T.C)
Signed: NYSC Management
The National Youth Service Corps Management hereby inform all Nigerian Foreign Graduates that the Scheme has formulated a state-of-the-art strategy of verifying credentials submitted for mobilization by foreign Nigerian graduates, starting from 2019 Batch “B” Stream Two Service Year.
To make sure that the verification task is carried out flawless, Management has set aside one centre located in every of the 6 geo political zones.
The NYSC Verification Centres are:
- Bauchi State – NYSC Secretariat, Turaki Abdu Road, Fadamar Mada, Bauchi.Kano State – NYSC Secretariat, Gwarzo Road, Kano.
- FCT (Abuja) – NYSC Secretariat, Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja.
- Lagos State – NYSC Secretariat, Old Census Office, Baba Animasahun Street, Surulere, Lagos.
- Enugu State – NYSC Secretariat, B. Abakaliki Road, GRA, Enugu.
- Rivers State – NYSC Secretariat, 40, Ikwere Road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Accordingly, all Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates are by this means instructed to physically make themselves available together with authentic copies of their credentials, travel documents & evaluation, transcripts, acknowledgment from the Federal Ministry of Education & residence permit (where relevant) for sighting/verification.The verification task will continue for four days ranging from Tues. sixth to Sat. 10th Aug., 2019.
All students who had been exempted from the National Youth Service Scheme and people whose mode of study was part-time should moreover make themself available with their certificates and other documents for physical verification.
Please take heed that this task is compulsory.
All Nigerian foreign trained graduates are free to make themeself available at any of the verification centres closest or on the other hand most handy for them.