Pharmacy Technician at Anadach Consulting Limited October, 2019
Anadach Consulting Limited are hiring for full time Pharmacy Technician.
Anadach Consulting Limited – Our purchaser is a supplier of world-class Healthcare services for over 15 years in Lagos. The amenity is a expanding household practice that locations potent emphasis on the supply of lofty high quality patient-centred household drugs prescription.
As a result of growth & strategic initiatives geared toward delivering elevated worth to affected person’s expertise, profession alternatives exist for lofty performing professionals that may contribute in a quickly expanding group:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
Reports to: The Pharmacist
- The chosen applicant can be answerable for supporting operations throughout the Pharmacy by processing & dishing out medicines, in addition to correct stock management and administrators of all medicine.
- He/she can be answerable for helping the Pharmacist in-the environment friendly running of the division with a view to ship high quality services to all sufferers, while sustaining the worldwide requirements set by the management and administrators.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare affected person’s medicines by assessing & deciphering drug requests on the Electronic Medical Record to confirm all prescriptions.
- Maintain the drug stock by checking pharmaceutical inventory, assessing the most-needed medicines & provides, verifying receipts & eradicating all outdated medicine.
- Classify, bundle & label all pharmaceutical products & substances, & dishing out them in-the applicable portions.
- Ensure the stocking of medication in-the clinic’s pharmacy by helping the Pharmacist in procurement of high quality medicine from trustworthy firms.
- Maintain the security, order, & finish hygiene of the clinic’s pharmacy & pharmaceutical products always.
- Ensure compliance with all security measures, procedures, guidelines & rules of the clinic management and administrators.
- Ensure availability of medicines by delivering medicines to sufferers adequately.
- Organize medicines for the Pharmacist to accept & dispense by studying medicines prescriptions, labelling & calculating drug portions.
- Prepare stories by collating details & summarizing the cogent particulars.
- Assist in different needed duties assigned by the Pharmacist.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications & Experience
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate with legitimate license.
- Must be a licensed member of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- At minimum 2 years’ expertise as a Pharmacy Technician in a honorable group.
- Practical computer skills & first rate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work with Electronic Medical Records is an added leverage.
Key Competencies & Attributes:
- Keen consideration to particulars & stringent adherence to directions & rules.
- Good documentation capacity to arrange detailed stories & summaries.
- Computer literate (preceding expertise in use of Electronic Medical Record System or on the other hand willingness to find out)
- Basic arithmetic skills for counting & calculating medicines.
- Good customer-relations skills & communication talents.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Diligent & hardworking
- Good staff participant with confirmed organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a constructive disposition to find out & willingness to tackle duties.
How to Apply
Interested & competent applicants ought to ship their Cover Letter & CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job title & their Name” as topic of the email.
- Candidates might be assessed on a rolling foundation till the stand is crammed.
- Only quick listed applicants can be contacted.
If any firm or on the other hand recruiter calls for cash from you, please report back to us instantly. View tips on how to detect imitation recruiters/firms Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have issue making use of through above button? You can ship applications to [email protected]
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
2 Positions – 5 Locations
2 Positions – 2 Locations
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
Please share with a friend using the share button below
[ad_1] AKSU Notice to Graduands on 4th & fifth Convocation…- Post UTME News Akwa Ibom …