Patronage of application forms for the National Diploma (ND) National Diploma (ND) program of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (formerly Polytechnic of Port Harcourt) for the 2019/2020 school season has began. See courses, requirements and the way to apply Port Harcourt Poly ND part-time form underneath.
Applications from suitably able Applicants are invited to Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic’s part-time National Diploma (4.) programs mentioned underneath for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Part-time class of the Port Harcourt Polytechnic NP.
Duration: Two and half Years. That is 5 Semesters..
- Public administration
- Law (diploma)
- Administration and management of company
- L & # 39; s computer
- Mass communication
- Banking and finance
- Office Technology & Management
Part-time admission requirements of Polytechnic ND School of Port Harcourt.
Candidates should have five (5) GCE & O level, Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, WAEC, National Examinations Council, NTC or NABTEB or not more than 2 sitting of its equivalent, including English language and Maths, also 1. three (3) subjects in-the field or discipline of best
How one can apply for the part-time admission type of the Polytechnic School ND Port Harcourt.
- Applications for all programs should 2. made at the web at the École Polytechnique website. www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application type fee Twelve thousand nairas (N12, 000.00) handiest. All Candidates are mandatory to pay excess fees Two thousand five hundred nairas (N2, 500.00) handiest and 300 nairas (N300.00) handiest 1. 1.portal and bank charges, respectively.
- All interested Candidates should apply at the web 2. going surfing to the École Polytechnique website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng category 1. electronic cash payment. Candidates can category the cash payment at the web 2. generating 1.transaction 9. for the at the web fee after which contacting one of the most designated banks (zenith Bank, Introductory Bank, UBA, Constancy Bank, Sterling Bank , FCMB and Union Bank) to category the cash payment, the use of the Pay Direct option or with 1. Interswitch like minded Verve or Discern card.
- Please note that each one Candidates should comply their candidacy receipts to the Scholarship Branch for verification prior to going to the admissions place of job to 2. submitted.
- All completed at the web forms should 2. printed out and forwarded to the admissions place of job together with confirmed confirmation of receipt and other supporting documents / identifiers no subsequently than 31st August 2019.
- All interested Candidates must discuss with the website of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for more main points.
For more info call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)