Post-UTME screen test application forms for admission to the national diploma program of the national full-time diploma of Captain Elechi Amadi (previously Port Harcourt Polytechnic) at the moment are available. See the conditions and learn how to apply UTME Poly Post form from Port Harcourt underneath.
Nominations of competent Candidates are invited to Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic's National Stuffed-Time Diploma (ND) programs for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Post UTME Eligibility of the Polytechnic School of Port Harcourt.
- Admission to national degree programs is Accessible to Candidates who’ve passed and passed the unified tertiary training 2019/2020 exam scored 120 points and higher and meet the minimum threshold set by the UTME for specific programs.
- Candidates could also be needed to undertake a choice process. Candidates can be informed of the date and place of the choice process, whether any.
- Candidates who haven’t chosen Captain Elechi Amadi from the Polytechnic School of Rumuola in Port Harcourt may too apply because the opportunities for admission to ND programs for the educational year 2019/2020 are very limited. (These Candidates must change their choices and make the institution the introductory choice.)
Port Harcourt ND Polytechnic School Courses and full-time requirements.
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES – Duration: two (2) years
- Banking and finance
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Candidates must possess five (5) GCE bank cards & # 39; O & # 39; Level, WAEC, NECO or NTC or NABTEB or the equivalent of as much as two sessions, including English language and arithmetic, in addition to three (3) subjects in-the field or discipline. of choice.
SCHOOL OF COMPANIES AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES: – Duration: two (2) years
- Administration and management of company
- Office and management (secretariat)
- Public administration
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Candidates will need to have five (5) GCE & # 39; O & # 39; Level, WAEC, NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent to a greatest of two sessions, including English language, mathematics, in addition to three (3) subjects in-the field or discipline of choice between economics / trade, studies commercial, accounting principles, statistics, geography, government, biology / agricultural sciences, history / government, etc.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – Duration: two (2) years
- Electrical / electronic engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Candidates must possess five (5) GCE bank cards & # 39; O & # 39; Level or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or the equivalent of as much as two sessions, including English language, mathematics, chemistry, physics and another material inside the discipline of choice.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES: – Duration: two (2) years
- Architectural technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Transportation planning and logistics
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Candidates will need to have five (5) GCE & # 39; O & # 39; Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent to a greatest of two sessions, including English language and arithmetic, and three (3) subjects pertinent to the sector or discipline of choice. Along with the overall entrance requirements, Candidates must obtain one (1) credit valid in part of following categories: other mathematics, biology / agricultural sciences, physics, chemistry, technical drawing, erection of buildings, woodworking, concreting, carpentry, plumbing and pipes Installation, geography, basic electronics / Electricity and basic economy.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – Duration: two (2) years
- Agricultural technology (comprehensive agriculture)
- L & # 39; s computer
- Scientific laboratory technology
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Candidates will need to have five (5) GCE O / Level, SSCE, WAEC, NECO, NTC or NABTEB credits or the equivalent of as much as two sessions, including English language and arithmetic, in addition to in three (3) subjects in-the field or discipline of choice. Along with the above, Candidates will need to have a bank card in part of following fields: Physics, Chemistry, Advanced Maths, Economics / Geography, Biology, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing, Woodworking and Basic Electronics / electricity.
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY – Duration: two (2) years
- Mass communication
- Library and Information Sciences
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Candidates must possess five (5) GCE bank cards & # 39; O & # 39; Level, SSCE, WAEC, NECO or NTC or NABTEB or the equivalent in at fewest two sessions, including English language, English literature and arithmetic and two (2) subjects pertinent to this system.
Find out how to apply for the UTME form after the post Polytechnique Port Harcourt.
- Applications for all programs should be made on the web on the École Polytechnique website. www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application form fee Twelve thousand nairas (N12, 000.00) only. All candidates are needed to pay additional fees Two thousand five hundred nairas (N2, 500.00) only and 300 nairas (N300.00) only as a web directory and bank charges, respectively.
- All interested Candidates must apply on the web by logging on to the École Polytechnique web directory: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng make an electronic cash settlement. Candidates can make the cash settlement on the web by generating a transaction ID for the on the web fee after which contacting part of designated banks (peak Bank, Introductory Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank , FCMB and Union Bank) to make the cash settlement, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch compatible Verve or Master card.
- Please note that every one candidates must submit their candidacy receipts to the Scholarship Department for verification prior to going to the admissions office to be submitted.
- All completed on the web forms should be printed out and sent to the admissions office along with confirmed confirmation of receipt and other supporting documents / identifiers no at another time than 31st August 2019.
- All interested Candidates should visit the website of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for more details.
For more details call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
Please share with a friend using the share button below
- Page Contents The List of things needed for nysc camp 2019Compulsory things wanted for NYS…
- Page Contents Sowing Extra Khaki – Do You Actually Want It? – NYSC Information…
- Yaba College of Technology, deadline for the cash remitance of tuition fees for YABATECH p…
- Page Contents Part-time class of the Port Harcourt Polytechnic NP.Part-time admission requ…
- Page Contents HND lesson on the Polytechnic School of Port Harcourt.Admission Requirements…