Enugu, the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) is now selling the post-UTME Pre-Screening Application form for admission to its full-time national programs of DIploma (ND) for the 2019/2020 academic session . See the requirement and how to get IMT form post UTME below.
Enugu’s Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) is hereby announcing to the general public, particularly its future students, that it has begun selling forms for the 2019/2020 post-screening academic session. UTME.
The screening test that will be computerized will take place Monday 12th August 2019 to Friday 16th August 2019 at 8 am every day.
The choice exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 or above in the UMTD 2019 test.
How to apply for IMT after UTME.
Candidates must start registration immediately by following the procedure below:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and clink on the web PORTAL. Then clink APPLY at the top right of the site.
- Fill out the application form.
- Check the data if on the form summary page to ensure accuracy before submitting.
- choose INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an bill with a REMITA number. Then go to ALL BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand nairas (# 2000.00) only via the INTERSWITCH platform under payment ENUGU STATE IGR.
- Applicants can also pay using their credit cards via the IMT Fast Cashier link: https: /www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Each candidate must supply a valid email and phone number.
For on the web APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to [email protected]
All applications must be completed and submitted on the web at the latest. Wednesday, August 7, 2019 when the application window closes that day
Schedule of post-UTME IMT screening exercises.
The screening test will take place from Monday 12th August 2019 to Friday 16th August 2019 at 8:00 every day.
Note to mobile users: Scroll sideways to see all the contents of the table below:
|CALENDAR OF REVIEW POST-USE CRITION|
|TIME 8H00 PER DAY||DAY 1|
|MON 12/08/2019||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERS||AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING||ENGLISH / MATHS|
|Chemical Engineer||(BIO / CHEM / PHYS)|
|ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONIC GENIE|
|SCHOOL OF FINAL STUDIES||DEPARTMENTS|
|ACCOUNTING||ENGLISH / MATHS|
|MARD 13/08/2019||ART COMMUNICATION SCHOOL||MASS COMMUNICATION||ENGLISH / MATHS|
|SCIENCES LIB AND INFORMATION||GOVT / LITERATURE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE|
|BUILDING TECHNOLOGY||ENGLISH / MATHS|
|PROPERTY MANAGEMENT||(BIO / CHEM / PHYS)|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART|
|TECHNOLOGY||ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN||ENGLISH / MATHS|
|FASHION DRAW||ARTS / GOVT|
|ENGLISH / MATHS|
|WED 14/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY||(BIO / CHEM / PHYS)|
|Thursday 15/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||DEPARTMENTS||POST-UTME TOPICS|
|L & # 39; COMPUTER||ENGLISH / MATHS|
|Food Technology||(BIO / CHEM / PHYS)|
|SCHOOL OF commerce STUDIES||commerce ADMINISTRATION||ENGLISH / MATHS|
|Friday 16/08/2019||SCHOOL OF commerce STUDIES||ENGLISH / MATHS|
|NB:||The screening exercise is done by computer test.|
|COME WITH YOUR SLIP APP|
. (tagsToTranslate) www.imt.edu.ng | Institute of Management and Technology: IMT[ad_2]