The Obafemi Awolowo University, UTME post screening forms and OAU direct entry (DE) are actually on sell for the 2019/2020 school season. OUA following UTME The minimum mark is 200. The enrollment portal will probably be available from July 19, 2019.
The OAU Obafemi Awolowo University Management invites UTME applicants and duly capable direct entry (DE) to its 2019/2020 academic sessions screening exercise.
Applicants eligible for UTME / DE screening of the OUA POst.
Applicants who’ve made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their initial choice at UTME 2019 and marked 200 and over, and those that have requested direct entry (DE) (DE).
Extensive criteria for admission to OAU.
The minimum entry requirements for the initial year are a certificate of extensive studies (or equivalent) with credits in at minimum five subjects selected from a listing approved on occasion by the Senate, at whether that in each case the five subjects are followed and adopted. not more than two sessions.
- Part of passes will probably be an "O" level pass or equivalent in English.
- apartfrom in-the case of a applicant for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law and the Bachelor of Arts in Education, part of passes will probably be a level " O "or the equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in-the extensive document of the graduate certificate is taken into account equivalent to an English pass at level "O".
How you can apply for the post-UTME OUA form.
To start out the on the web choice, applicants are required to putthrough to eportal of the University (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to enroll in-the POST-UTME screening exercise in force from July 19, 2019. Applicants are required to go to admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and log in with their JAMB enrollment number to download RRR (Remita recovery reference) and use it to make a cash remitance on the web or in a commercial bank.
Applicants for the pre-choice exercise will probably be required to perform the next tasks on the University admissions portal. admissions.oauife.edu.ng
1. Update JAMB data
2. Download the outcomes (ie WAEC, NECO, SKPEB, ND, NCE, etc.)
3. Download a scanned copy of the identification information
4. Upload a photograph ID (whether unavailable)
5. Print the stuffed preselection form
Applicants who provision untrue information or download incorrect references will probably be robotically disqualified.
Applicants will besides be required to take part in post-UTME choice on the date and time allotted.
Applicants should note that screening fees are
NOT2,000. They’ll, however, be required to pay the suitable bank charges.
. (tagsToTranslate) www.oauife.edu.ng | Obafemi Awolowo University: OAU