Post Utme Update: FCE Eha-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Post UTME Form is out
FCE Eha-Amufu Affiliated to UNN post UTME form is currently available
The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) degree programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEE), Enugu State in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby informs the general public and in particular prospective candidates that it has commenced registration of candidates for Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME – Available Courses.
The approved Degree programmes by the National University Commission (NUC) are as follows:
1. Education/English, B.A. (Ed.)
2. Education/CRS, B.A. (Ed.)
3. Social Studies, B.Ed.
4. Education/Physics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
5. Education/Mathematics, B.Sc (Ed.)
6. Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
7. Business Education, B.Ed.
8. Education/Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
9. Integrated Science, B.Ed.
10. Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
11. Education/Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ed.)
FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019/2020 Unified Tetiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are able to apply.
- Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State (in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka) requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its degree courses to possess five credit “O” level passes which must include a credit pass in English Language and a Science subject in not more than two sittings.
- Entry requirement for Direct Entry must include UTME requirement for that particular course.
The Acceptable Social Science subjects are:
- Principles of Account
The acceptable Science subjects are:
|1. Additional General Sciences|
|2. Additional Mathematics|
|3. Agricultural Science|
|4. Applied Mathematics|
|8. Food and Nutrition|
|9. Food Science|
|10. General Biology|
|11. General Science|
|13. Health Science|
|14. Human Biology|
|15. Hygiene and Psychology|
|16. Integrated Science|
|19. Physics with Chemistry|
|20. Pure and Applied Mathematics|
|21. Rural Biology|
|22. Rural Science|
The Acceptable Arts subjects are:
|1. English Language|
|2. Literature in English|
|4. Fine & Applied Arts|
|7. Other Nigerian Languages|
|9. Christian Religious Studies|
|10. Islamic Religious Studies|
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Form.
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Follow the link below to start your application:
- Visit the College degree programme website at http://www.fceehaamufu.com/.
- Click the Application forms link from the home page and then click on Post-UTME Admission screening Application to generate invoice for Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) and also fill the application form with all the required uploads.
- Proceed to any Bank and make payment with the generated invoice.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment AND click on Existing Applicant Login link.
- Supply your Username and Password (created while filling the application form).
- Print your Acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
- Submit a copy of the photocopies of the print outs with credentials to the Directorate of Degree Programme, in the College on the day of the screening examination.
- Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
- All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.
FCE Eha-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Schedule.
The date for the DEGREE Post-UTME Screening is on Wednesday, September 11, 2019.
Venue: 750 Capacity Hall, Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu.
Time: 10am prompt.