Strategic Information (SI) Officer at Widows & Orphans Empowerment O…
Widows & Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) are hiring for full time Strategic Information (SI) Officer.
Widows & Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a not – for – earnings, Non-Governmental Organisation (Non-Governmental Organization) that was based in 2004 by Josephine Ogazi & Joseph Egwuonwu.WEWE began out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the intent of offering scholarships & financial empowerment to orphans & widows in Okigwe, Imo State & has since expanded its goals & targets.
We are recruiting to fill the place underneath:
Job Title: Strategic Information (SI) Officer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- The Rivers State Surge Project is being carried out by Institute of Human Virology of Nigeria (IHVN) in Rivers State. Funding for this project is from the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDs Relief (PEPFAR) & the U.S. Government Agency overseeing the project is US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC).
- The Strategic Information Officer will support the Strategic Information Director in all data assortment, evaluation, & learning activities to help guarantee accountability & effectivity from commence to complete for all packages & tasks.
- H/She will supply technical discipline support to Implementing Agent’s SI unit, throughout WEWE websites in-the State.
- The SI Officer will work carefully with Program groups to evaluate discipline situations, support capability building initiatives, & facilitate the gathering of high quality data beneath the supervision of the SI Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage & seize data throughout program interventions & analyze data collected throughout the CBOs.
- Compilation of SI activity, month-to-month, quarterly & annual reviews.
- Enter validated data into Database
- Maintain beneficiaries data base (NOMIS) on the State level
- Maintain firm & digital copy file of the CBOs Monthly Summary Forms in-the state.
- Documentation of finest practices & Success tales
- Ensure all supply paperwork of services if & activities organized are properly filed by the documentation officer.
- Ensure CBOs preserve confidentiality in all of the VCs case information
- Provide mentoring & supportive supervision to all of the SI & Data Entry officers throughout the CBOs
- Coordinate & monitor SI activities throughout CBOs in-the focused State.
- Ensure that CBOs adhere to household & little one case management plans they developed.
- Provide steerage on the implementation of project’s SI plan.
- Perform all reporting obligations & performance indicators from database to donors.
- Development/updating performance indicator definitions.
- Generate case research & success tales from implementation of SI programs
- Perform different associated duties as needed.
Min Required Experience:
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Demography, Sociology, Anthropology, Statistics, Mathematics or on the other hand a associated discipline.
- 3-Four years of expertise working in Strategic Information
- Experience in working with NGOs
- Thorough understanding of program management and administrators, donor reporting necessities & managing donor relations.
- Demonstrated analysis & analysis skills
- Excellent communication & organizational skills; and talent to affect & facilitate advocacy agendas at State
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint, or on the other hand related software
- Well-organized, with capacity to trace a number of activities & deadlines
- Experience in offering administrative management & support to work groups.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested & suited applicants ought to ship their CV & Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
- The thriving applicant shall be based mostly in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Applicants are warned to supply their purposeful emails/moveable cellphone numbers on the application letter in addition to three professional referees. Candidates should supply purposeful email addresses & telephone numbers of referees.
- WEWE’s recruitment course of for this place shall be on a rolling foundation, solely shortlisted applicants shall be contacted
- Applications shall be reviewed in batches on a 1st come 1st served foundation. WEWE reserve the suitable to conclude this recruitment course of when an appropriate applicant is chosen.
If any firm or on the other hand recruiter calls for cash from you, please report back to us instantly. View detect imitation recruiters/corporations Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have problem making use of through above button? You can ship applications to [email protected]
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
11 Positions – 2 Locations
4 Positions – Not Specified
11 Positions – 2 Locations
➝ View More Companies Recruiting