AGSMEIS is a Little and Medium Enterprises debt-funding initiative of the Bankers’ Committee which is managed by the CBN
Whether the considered launching or growing your business with a loan from the Central Bank of Nigeria is fascinating enough for you, then you definitely wish to chill down and peruse and discern each sentence on this text
I want to share a very meaningful opportunity with you because not, many individuals memorize about it. And since it’s in regards to the simplest loan offer I’ve ever come across in Nigeria.
This text is about how one can access loan via a scheme called Agric-Business/Worthless and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS)
Please note: it should not be limited to Agribusiness lonely and it takes protection of both launch ups and existing businesses
Earlier going into details on how loan can be accessed via AGSMEIS, I’ll do an introduction of the scheme, aims and objectives of the Scheme along with the business activities covered by the Scheme.
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
AGSMES is an initiative of the Bankers’ Committee which was approved at its 331st assembly held on ninth February, 2017.
The Scheme requires all banks in Nigeria to put aside 5% of their earnings next tax (PAT) annually to fund insignificant businesses in Nigeria.
The initiative is to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of Agricultural Businesses, Worthless and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
The objectives of the Scheme include;
To make certain access to finance for Worthless and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), as these are the engine of growth of the Nigerian economy.
To generate much-needed employment opportunities in Nigeria.
To develop agricultural value chain and ensure sustainable agricultural practices.
Boost the managerial capacity of Agri-Business/SMEs as pipelines of growing enterprises which will change into immense corporate organizations.
Business Activities covered by AGSMEIS include;
1. Businesses across the agricultural value chain covering inputs provision, production, storage, processing, logistics and marketing.
2. MSMEs in-the real sector including manufacturing, mining and petrochemicals.
3. MSMEs in-the service sector including information and communication technology (ICT) and the creative line of business. Other activities as could furthermore be convinced by the Bankers’ Committee from time to time.
HOW TO ACCESS THE LOAN
Now to access AGSMEIS loan, there are some conditions that ought to be met.
1) Interested applicant must have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute (EDI)
2) Interested applicant will apply for loan via an accredited EDI.
3) The applications will then be sent to CBN for processing
4) Applicants will likely be called for an interview regarding his/her business.
5) Those suited will likely be contacted and given the loan.
NOTE: LOANS WILL NOT COME 100% IN CASH, RATHER NEEDED EQUIPMENT WILL BE PROVIDED WHERE NECESSARY AND CASH WHERE NECESSARY (IN THE CASE OF WORKING CAPITAL)
For the loan repayment, uppermost of 18 months moratorium will likely be given on the loan principal and 6 months on the interest of the loan.
Rate of interest is at 5% yearly
Loan duration/tenure is a uppermost of 7 years.
Loan limit is between 1 million to10million naira.
For those which are self trained or already in business, you will be qualified to approach an EDI, tell them you want to apply for AGSMEIS loan and so they’ll let you recognize what to do.
In case of any oppose, please visit any CBN department nationwide, go to Development Finance Office and ask questions whether you have any.
They’ll guide you particularly on the finest solution to locate an EDI nearby.
Please be told that whatever state your business is positioned is the placement you are eligible to make use of as there’ll likely be periodic trail up.
1. Whether you are a fresh or existing business, chances are you’ll be required to have registered your Business with the CAC and operate a corporate/business account with a commercial bank in Nigeria in-the name of the business you are applying with to be eligible.
2. You’ll require a excellent business plan which you’ll take along with the business registration certificate in your interview.
3. Interview will likely be based in your business plan and your knowledge of the business you nasty to do.
4. The EDI charge money for the training and the training certificate is fundamental on this process.
5. Whether you are in Abuja, Niger, or Kogi states, we are going to link you up with the EDI answerable for these states so you’ll discover out when their next training is scheduled.
6. WE CAN HELP YOU PREPARE A GOOD BUSINESS PLAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS. CALL 08140970926
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents Retail Executive at Mutual Benefits Assurance PLC. (MUTUAL) October, 2…APPLY BELOW:Min Required Experience:Min …