The University Hospital of Benin (UBTH) is now selling application forms for its School of Midwifery program for the 2019/2020 academic term. See conditions and get UBTH School of Post Basic, Midwifery Practice beneath.
Applications from most people are invited to enter the post-obstetrical education school of Benin University Hospital (UBTH) in Benin City for the 2019/2020 school season.
UBTH School of Basic Post Midwifery Admission Requirements.
The applicant must / must: –
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
- Grip five (5) credits in at most two courses in WAEC / NECO, NABTEB, SSCE / GCE / OL, which must include: English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Be a registered nurse registered with the Board of Nurses and Midwives of Nigeria.
How you can apply for the UBTH School of Midwifery registration form.
Application forms can be found on the School of Midwifery office upon presentation of proof of cash remitance of a non-refundable fee of six thousand five hundred naira. (N6, 500) only to pay to UBTH Account with TSA under the kind of service: Training School of Midwifery using the REMITA platform at any bank in Nigeria.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- The sale of forms begins 11th March 2019 and shutting 21st September 2019.
- All forms have to be purchased on the office of the Director / Head of Department, Midwifery School, UBTH.
- Please note that UBTH doesn’t sell application forms from the Midwifery School on the web.
SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORM
Completed application forms have to be submitted to the institution by 21st September 2019
Date of the examination of the doorway: 21st September 2019 at 8:00
Date of the selection interview: 24th September 2019 at 8:00
Place: School of Midwives, UBTH, Benin City
Please include original copies of your credentials.
NOTE: Applicants will probably be liable for their accommodation and diet amid the exam period.
. (tagsToTranslate) www.ubth.org | University Hospital of the University of Benin: UBTH
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents Strategic Information (SI) Officer at Widows & Orphans Empowerment O… Widows & Orphans …