UNIBEN Part-Time Form 2019/2020 (Undergraduate &…- Post UTME News
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) at the moment has started the sales of application forms for entry into its part-time UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 school season. UNIBEN part-time form is currently out there for order online.
The management and administrators of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) calls out suitably competent applicants for entry into its part-time under-graduate & postgraduate Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 school season.
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Courses.
The NUC has authorised that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English & Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies & Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library & Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood & Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with choices in Accounting Education & Office Technology & Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial & Technical Education with choices in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork & Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking & Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B. Sc. (Social Work);
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly throughout the Faculties in addition to the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are shown on the University web sites: https://uniben.edu.
To qualify for the doorway examinations into the assorted part-time degree programmes, applicants should meet up with the said extensive & particular necessities for admission
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Form.
All applications ought to be finished between 7.00am September 19, 2019 & 12.00 midnight October 31, 2019.
The process for the 209/2020 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are warned to get a sound e-mail account prior to commencing the application course of.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Application on the homepage to go ahead.
- tap on “Start a brand-new application”, learn the instruction & tap on “persevere”
- Fill in your private data & Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department & Programme for each 1st & 2nd selection courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application payment cash payment with both Visa or on the other hand Master Card, trail the instruction to pay the application payment of N12,050.00 (The payment excludes different fees for Past questions & Portal Services of N2000.00). Application Number & Reference Number shall be generated after prosperous cash payment & shall be despatched to the desired & practical “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT & CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHWITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that thephotograph uploaded would be the solely legitimate ID for all admitted candidatesthroughout their keep in-the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION & failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and make sure your details prior to submitting your application online. (No correction shall be recognized after the final date).
- Print out an acknowledgement paper that comprises the screening calendar.
Candidates ought to return on-line on October 20, 2019 to verify for the Day, Venue & Time or on the other hand some other details for his or her Screening.
NOTE that GSM phones & calculators are NOT allowed.
CLOSING DATE (For Part-Time Undergraduate):
Application website closes by October 31, 2019. (i.e. all applications have to be concluded online not at another time than October 31, 2019). Candidates who pay after the deadline is not going to sit for the examination.
Admission into varied programmes shall be by way of entrance examination to be organized between first & second November 2019. The Screening check shall be computer-based.
However, there shall be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes shall be primarily based on the overall necessities endorsed by the Senate.
** Note that Past Questions for working towards (elective) can be found for order by keen applicants at a temperate charge of One Thousand Naira (N1000:00) solely in-the Central Entrance Examinations Committee (CEEC) Office, Main Auditorium, University of Benin. Payment is made on the Cash Office, Bursary Department, Uniben.
Please word that to finish this Admission Process, Candidates are needed to fill out their particulars together with biometrics at a JAMB authorised Centre on the JAMB website (jamb.org.ng) for a payment of N3500.
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents Leventis Foundation Agric School Admission Form 2019/20- Post UTME NewsAPPLY BELOW:Leventis Foundation Admission …