The aptitude test will now launch on August 5, 2019 for UTME applicants only. All registered applicants are advised to verify the date and placement of their test on (www.myunucal.edu.ng) with the August 1, 2019.
UNICAL post UTME the form is now available! The University of Calabar (UNICAL) is currently selling the Post-Unified Tertiary Education Examination Form (UTME) for the 2019/2020 school season. This page provides the conditions of entry, the deadline for enrollment and the application procedure.
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites all capable applicants to take part in its 2019/2020 school season on the Post UTME screen test task.
UNICAL Post UTME The test will launch on On Monday,
July 27, 2019 August 5, 2019 in-the CBT center of the University.
advisable: Questions and Answers on UNICAL Post UTME (Free Down-load and copy).
Eligibility for UNICAL post-UTME screen test.
Candidates who scored 160 and over amid the admission examination and joint enrollment and who chose the University of Calabar as their opening choice of their application for admission to the university for the educational session 2019/2020.
Easy methods to apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
The preceding options can be found:
- E-Transact option: This selection is obtainable in all commercial banks in-the country. On the bank, you need to pay and get an E-transact PIN. With the PIN code, log in to the website http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and clink on the UTME admission filtering link then trail the directions on the website after sign in.
- Post-UTME on the web order option:
This selection means that you can order a Post-UTME pin on the website. clink on Buy Post-UTME Pin on the web to purchase the post-UTME pin on the web. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as a PIN in-the website.
- Scratch card option: This selection is obtainable ONLY in-the following banks of the metropolis of Calabar:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- Initial bank of monuments of the town
- Heritage Bank
- peak Bank Plc
After getting the scratch card, do the preceding:
- LOG IN: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and clink on the Screening UTME link.
- On the domestic page, enter your right JAMB enrollment number in-the box whether for this mission.
- Enter the PIN code of the scratch card in-the box whether.
- clink Sign in and trail the directions on the web.
- Double-check your entries and clink SEND.
- Print the finished form.
UNICAL aptitude test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Enrollment Portal Date of opening and shutting.
Enrollment will launch from Monday, June 17, 2019when the website can be Accessible. Please note that the gate can be closed at 12:00 in-the evening. Wednesday,
July 17, 2019 July 31, 2019.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Operations – Significant Information.
- Candidates are needed to submit their original UTME results sheet with their photo.
- The Post UTME task is Computer Test (CBT).
- Particular applicant with any form of disability should please indicate when registering.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- The theft of identity is a grave offense and anyone captured can be surrendered to law enforcement officers and can be liable to a term of imprisonment of as much as 5 years.
- Any applicant who fails to participate in-the choice task undoubtedly loses their chance of being considered for admission.
- It’s advisable to launch the enrollment beforetime to avoid late traffic jams.
- Candidates are invited to referto the website from
Friday, July 26, 2019August 1, 2019 for his or her place and time of the CBT. Candidates are strongly advised to make sure that the fitting telephone number is whether when writing the on the web form, because the University will communicate directly with them.
OFFICE OF HELP
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Department of Philosophy
University of Calabar
email: [email protected]