Deadlines for the cash remitance of the occasion tuition cash remitance and enrollment to the undergraduate courses of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the occasion semester of the 2018/2019 school season. See UNIPORT Tuition Fees and Course Enrollment Deadline underneath.
It’s informing all undergraduate students of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) that the school management has made known the deadlines for the cash remitance of tuition fees. 2nd installment and on the web enrollment of courses for the occasion semester of educational session 2018/2019.
School fees and enrollment deadline.
It’s meaningful to tell students who’re already returning and who’ve paid the initial tuition fee for the educational session 2018/2019 that the cash remitance deadline for the occasion installment has been extended to Friday the 16thth August 2019. All payments related to tuition fees have to be made through ecampus.uniport.edu.ng. Please trail the procedure underneath:
- visit ecampus.uniport.edu.ng
- enter your username and password
- clink on Account option
- clink on Account Details
- clink Pin shop
- select the educational session
- select the kind of cash remitance (tuition)
- select the name of the tax (occasion installment)
- enter your phone number and your email address
- clink submit. The Remita Recovery Reference (RRR) might be generated. You may make your cash remitance on the web or print the generated cash remitance paper and pay at part of approved banks.
Please note that any student paying tuition fees for the occasion semester after the deadline (Friday the 16thth August 2019) and / or make this cash remitance external of www.ecampus.uniport.edu.ng do it at his own risk.
As well as, please note that enrollment for the on the web course for the occasion semester ends on Friday 23rd August 2019. Students who’ve difficulty registering their courses on the web are encouraged to contact Ag. Director of the Center for Information and Communication Technologies (ICTC).
The above is on your details and your compliance.