University of Ibadan (UI) Business School Form 2019/2020
University of Ibadan (UI) School of Business admission form for the 2019/2020 school season is now on sell. UI Business School form is now obtainable for order online.
The University of Ibadan calls applications from well competent applicants for entry into the under-listed professional postgraduate degree programmes of the University of Ibadan School of Business (UISB).
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Executive
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Full-Time or on the other hand Part-Time
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Full-Time or on the other hand Part-Time.
Available areas of specialization;
- Finance & Accounting
- Entrepreneurship & Operations Management
The government MBA has been made versatile to accommodate the Business Executives to break their research & be licensed at each break.
UI School of Business Admission Eligibility.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates ought to acquire a Bachelor’s degree from a acknowledged University, with minimal of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- HND (Upper Credit) or on the other hand ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS and many others at minimal of advantage level.
- Bachelor’s degree from a acknowledged University, with Third Class or on the other hand Pass, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND (Lower Credit) from a acknowledged Institution, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates ought to possess Bachelor’s degree from a acknowledged University, with Third Class or on the other hand Pass.
- HND (Lower Credit)
- ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etcat minimal of advantage level.
How to Obtain UI Business School Form.
APPLICATION FEES: Application charge for all programmes is N25,000.00
For particulars on approach to application, go to the University of Ibadan website: & tap on University of Ibadan Postgraduate School Portal. Application Forms are to be accomplished on-line and can fasten on (6 wks from publication date). Note that the newest date for receipt of supporting paperwork is (three wks from deadline). Successful candidates could be notified by e-mails.
i. All applicants should fulfill the University of Ibadan matriculation necessities of 5 credit score passes together with English on the Ordinary Level (O/L) at one sitting or on the other hand six credit score passes at two sittings.
ii.All candidates could also be needed to take the English proficiency examination on the University of Ibadan School of Business, University of Ibadan on (6 wks from publication date)
Please share with a friend using the share button below
- Page Contents University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate CoursesUI Postgraduate Courses.Commen…
- Page Contents UI Postgraduate Form for 2019/2020 Academic SessionUniversity of Ibadan Gene…
- Page Contents SSU Post UTME & DE Screening Form 2019/2020- Post UTME NewsSSU Post-UTME…
- Page Contents UNIOSUN eighth Convocation Ceremonies Programme of Events- Post UTME NewsUNI…