Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa Post-graduate Admission Form 2019/2020 – Post UTME Information
The School of Post graduate Studies Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa, (UNIZIK) has since commece the selling of their partime and full time Phd., Masters and Post graduate Diploma for the school year of 2019 and 2020 . You can view the course outlines and programmes for the post graduate studies below:
The school of postgraduate studies of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) has announced the availability of her 2019/2020 post graduate form for PHD. Masters and Post Graduate Diploma for willing and qualified candidates. . Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) postgraduate programmes are ran based on Full-time and part-time bases.
Prior to you proceed, verify: UNIZIK Post-graduate COURSES.
Requirements for UNIZIK Post-graduate Admission.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The under-listed requirement and qualifications are needed for the application and onward admission of potential students into the UNIZIK post graduate programmes
- Applicants must be from accepted Polytechnics or on the other hand Monotechnics who grip an HND with a minimal of Upper Credit.
- Candidate must have graduated from accepted Universities who grips 1st degree certificate with FCGPA of 1.51 and higher on a 5point scale.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The under-listed requirement and qualifications are needed for the application for entry into UNIZIK Masters Programmes:
- Only graduates from accepted Universities who grip the suitable degree in-the proposed discipline with minimal FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or on the other hand a minimal of 60% for Universities that don’t use FCGPA.
- Candidates must hold a Post-graduate Diploma from acknowledged establishments with an FCGPA of 3.50 and higher (on a 5 point scale).
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
Should be Graduates from accepted universities who grip Masters degree in-the proposed discipline with minimal FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or on the other hand a minimal of 60% for universities that don’t use the FCGPA
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Applicants for any Post-graduate programme should acquire a minimal of 5 credit together with English Language & any 4 pertinent topics at one or on the other hand two sittings from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or on the other hand TCII(School of Education solely) primarily based on the Departmental/School & Extensive University Necessities.
UNIZIK Post-graduate Programmes Period.
Post-graduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
The UNIZIK Full-Time Post-graduate Diploma programme, usually takes upto 2 year at minimum or at most 3 semesters.
The Part_ Time programme usually finishes at 4 semesters or at most 6 months
Notice: As concern the Engineering School PGD: The Full-Time usually takes upto Four Semesters & a at most of 6 semesters. While the Part-Time usually finishes at 6 Semesters & a at most of eight semesters
Masters Degree Programmes
Usually the Full-Time Masters Degree programmes can take upto 3 semesters & at most of six (6) semesters. While the UNIZIK Part-time programme can last upto 4 semesters & at most of Eight .
Physician of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme
You can do the Full-Time Ph.D. programmes for at least 6 semesters & at most of 10 (10) semesters. Part-Time programme shall end for at least eight (H. semesters & a uppermost of 14 (14) semesters
Find out how to Apply for the UNIZIK Post-graduate Admission.
- Application form must be filled and submitted on-line by logging onto web directory.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate
- Tap on the “Create Account” button to Create a state-of-the-art account,
- Fill up the given form & clink on “Submit”
- After submitting an email will be forwarded to your email, showing your login link. Click on the link and you will be directed to the sign in page in the website .
- Supply your username & password, after giving your login clink on “sign in”.
- You can now follow the instructions given on the website. Ensure you follow all the given steps indicated on the application form.
- Tap on the 1st step on the menu bar in your left to generate & print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) No. for the ICT Charge (N1, 000).
- Tap on Step two on the menu bar in your left to generate & print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) No. for the Application Charge (N10, 000).
- Take the RRR to any financial institution of your choosing for cash payment of Application Charge & ICT Charge.
- To double-check cash payment:
- Tap on step three. Sort the RRR for the ICT Charge in-the RRR textbox & clink on “Confirm”. Once more, kind in-the RRR for the Application payment in-the RRR textbox & clink on “Confirm”
- As soon as the affirmation for the 2 funds is thriving, you may go ahead to step 4 to load your application form
- Tap on step 4. Load & submit online the finished Application Form, scanning & attaching the claimed credentials, together with O’level credentials.
- Print the finished Application Form to your private use. You’ll require this document in-the course of the admission & enrollment.
- Down-load and copy & print a replica of the Transcript Request Form. The Transcript Request Form must be despatched to your previous Establishment to your educational transcripts. Any change of title must be indicated in-the transcript form.
- Candidates ought to embrace the names, telephone no. & e-mail addresses of three Referees. At smallest two of the referees have to be Teachers not decrease than the rank of Senior Lecturer.
- Sale of Form Ends on 31st Dec., 2019
- Submission of Form Ends on 7th Jan., 2020
- Transcripts must be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Post-graduate Research not subsequently than 5th Jan., 2020.
- PhD candidates in submitting their forms, shall add a proposal of no more than 5 type-written pages that ought to embrace:
- Matter (no more than 18 phrases)
- Short background of the Examine
- Intent & Goals/Reason
- Anticipated Outcomes
NOTE: Admissions are granted on provisional grounds, in any case of non compliance with the above rules, the School of Post-graduate Studies has the legal standing and right to nullify and revoke the admission.
All candidates can be invited for a computer based Screening Check from from 20th -24th Jan., 2020. PhD candidates will have to come along with the screening check, Proposal Defence from 20th – 24th Jan., 2020.
For additional details, contact [email protected].
Please share with a friend using the share button below
UNILAG Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session- Post UTME Information UNILAG admission list for the …