The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME, the screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 school season is on the market. See conditions and easy methods to get Form UNIZIK post UTME underneath.
The university Nnamdi Azikiwe, UNIZIK, invites capable applicants to its 2019/2020 school season, post-UTME exercise and direct access screening exam. All applicants who’ve made the UNIZIK their opening choice for the UTME (201) exam and direct entry (DE), in addition to in all institutions affiliated with the NAU, are invited to the selection .
Eligible applicants for UNIZIK Post UTME.
Applicants who’ve made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their opening choice and who’ve the required minimum grade are eligible.
Faculties / Programs with cut mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Foundations of Education, Management of Education and Policy
- Health Sciences and Technologies – Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing, Radiography, Medical Rehabilitation (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Science – Accounting, Banking and Finance, trade Administration, Cooperative Economics and Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Pharmaceutic – drugs prescription
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social sciences – economics, psychology, political science, mass communication, sociology / anthropology.
Faculties / Programs with cut mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Extension, Animal and Fisheries Sciences, Forests and Wildlife, Food Science and Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – African and Asian Studies, History and International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, modern European Languages, Religion and Human Relations, Theater and Film Studies and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programs apartfrom Edu / English and Edu / Economics
- Engineering – Agricultural Engineering & Bioresources, Polymer & Textile Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Architecture Only
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programs with 160 coupés
- Environmental Sciences – Building, surveying and geoinformatics, fine and applied arts, environmental management, real estate management.
- Physical sciences apartfrom informatics
- Technical education and
- All affiliated institutions
Learn how to apply for UNIZIK Post UTME.
UNIZIK Post UTME Enrollment begins on Monday July 15th and can end on Friday, August 2, 2019.
- -Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- clink on "Create an account"
- Input your UTME enrollment number and your valid e-mail address, then clink "Send." A verification code might be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and clink on "Continue"
- On the shape, enter your phone number, your password, your verification code (copied from an email), select the extent of access and clink on "Submit".
- Your log into information might be sent instantly to your email address
- Persist with the app by logging in with the log into credentials sent to your email address.
- Once the connection is founded, clink on "Step 1" after which on "Generate the RRR Request Form".
- Print RRR (Remita) page, get to the bank of your choosing in-the country to make a cash settlement of N2000 only
- Log in to the portal, clink on "Step 2", clink on "Confirm Payment", enter the RRR number and clink on "Check Payment". whether the cash settlement confirmation is triumphant otherwise you get a "Payment already verified" notification, get to "Step Three".
- clink on "Step Three", clink on "Fill out the application form", pack out the application form. You possibly can keep each step of the application and persevere later. You possibly can likewise change your information as often as plausible in the course of the application period.
- View the "I accept" box and clink on the "Submit" button
- -Print the application form and go along it to your screening and your post-UTME / DE exam
Please note that applicants with WASCE and NABTEB must indicate only their name, exam number, year and school / center / place of examination.
Applicants can all the time return and update their top-level result information.
UNIZIK Post UTME Calendar and screening conditions.
DATES OF SCREENING EXERCISES: MON 5 TO WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2019
DAY 1: MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2019
b. Pharmaceutical Sciences
DAY 2: TUESDAY 6 AUGUST 2019
a. Management Science
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY 7 AUGUST 2019
c. Basic medical sciences
DAY 4: THURSDAY 8 AUGUST 2019
DAY E. FRIDAY, AUGUST 9, 2019
a. Social Sciences
DAY 6: SATURDAY, AUGUST 10, 2019
health sciences and technology
DAY 7: MONDAY, AUGUST 12, 2019
b environmental sciences
DAY H. TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2019
All affiliated institutions (Utme & DE)
a. Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
b. Enugu State Coll. from Edu Technical
c Auchi Polytechnic
Pope John Paul II Seminar
DAY 9: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 14, 2019
DE for all NAU applicants
Time and requirements for the screening exercise
- The accreditation of applicants begins every day at 7 am. Applicants must scrupulously respect the scheduled time for the selection examination.
- Print the application form from the university portal and go along it to your post-UTME / DE screening and assessment.
- The date and time of the examination of every applicant might be indicated on the post-UTME / DE countdown
- Only bona fide applicants scheduled for the exam and the time of the day might be admitted to the university / exam room.
- It’s subsequently strongly advised against parents and guardians to aim to enter the campus of the university, because the protection might be strengthened.
- No GSM handset, scientific calculator or other foreign fabric might be allowed in-the examination room.
- Applicants who haven’t registered on the web is not going to be allowed to participate in-the choice exercise
- The University is not going to be liable for any cash settlement made with the incorrect JAMB enrollment number to the bank.
- The University is likewise not liable for fraudulent payments made in places that don’t comply with the University's guidelines.
. (tagsToTranslate) www.unizik.edu.ng | Nnamdi Azikiwe University: UNIZIK