UNN Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Form !!! Get direct entries to universities in Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN and other universities affiliated with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) in Nigeria and other universities abroad. Applicants with SKEP results can apply for direct entry (DE) at level 200 as an alternative of level 100 for UTME.
Applicants who’ve the qualifications to be admitted to the Joint Pre-Examination Board (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)) program for the 2019/2020 session are invited. This system results in-the awarding of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) certificate, which allows applicants to obtain direct admission to the respective moment-year programs on the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other universities affiliated with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) in Nigeria. abroad.
Applicants eligible for UNN Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
apply below, apply for the job, vacancy apply, apply now, download the application form, download now, download
- Eligible applicants should have a minimum of 5 credits and a highest of two sessions in at minimum five subjects (including English language) in relation to the degree course desired by the applicant on the university.
Duration of the UNN SKPEB program.
- The duration of this system is at minimum an educational semester of two semesters.
UNN Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Combinations of subjects.
ARTS: History / literature / Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS), Economics / Hisitory / Lit – English (EHL), History / Igbo / CRS (HICRS), Igbo / Lit in English / CRS (ILCRS), History / Igbo / French (HIF), etc.
SOCIAL SCIENCES: Government / Economy / Mathematics (GEM), Government / Economy / Geography (GEG), Literature / Economy / Geography (LEG), Biology / Economy / Government (BEG), Govt / Lit / CRS (GLCRS), Biology / Govt / CRS (BGCRS) etc.
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE: trade Studies / Accounting / Mathematics (BAM), Mathematics / Accounting / Geography (MAG), Government / Economics / Mathematics (GEM), etc.
SCIENCES: Agricultural Sciences / Biology / Chemistry (ABC), Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics (PCM), Physics / Chemistry / Biology (PCB), Physics / Geography / Mathematics (PGM), Physics / Economics / Mathematics (PEM).
Applicants should note that the above combinations of subjects meet the necessities (whether any) to be admitted to the degree programs in Science, Social Science, Management Science and Arts at all SKPE affiliated universities in Nigeria, including the University of Nigeria Nsukka.
How one can apply for the UNN Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) form.
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 via the Remita cash settlement platform in all banks. You should generate a cash settlement bill with a Remita number; The bill printing will can help you make your cash settlement to the bank. (Please note that bank charges apply and should be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- clink on the SKU button, Inter University Forms
clink Generate Cash remitance bill under Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
Input your phone number and clink submit
- Input your introductory and last name, middle name and clink submit
- Print your bill and get to the bank
- Following making your payments to the bank, visit portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
clink on Load out the SKEP Form, Inter-University FormClick on the Load the Program button of the University Pre-admission Committee
- Input your # Remita and clink submit
- Load out the shape and connect your passport
- Photo passport color with white background.
- The passport photo should be recent (no earlier than 3 months prior to the date of the application) and its size must not exceed 100 KB.
- Load out the shape and clink submit
- Print your acknowledgment of receipt:
UNN Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Extensive information on admission.
- Applicants to the 2019/2020 Preliminary Program are encouraged to go to our website once in a while for updates and other pertinent information.
- All applicants are required to signup for UTME 2020 direct entry (DE) amid this system.
- All applicants must use valid email addresses and PERSONAL phone numbers. Forms should be completed and submitted on the web either promptly or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of the forms will likely be accepted.
- Applicants should note that the 2019/2020 admission exam will likely be held on the University of Nigeria, the September 6, 2019.
- Applicants are advised to trail the application directions very carefully and make positive to decide on the suitable combinations of subjects. Not doing so can hurt the applicant.
OTHER REQUESTS: Phone: 09098127029, 08096854714. E-mail: [email protected].
CLOSING DATESeptember 3, 2019.
INPUT EXAMINATION: September 6, 2019.
Inception of the conferences September 16, 2019.
. (tagsToTranslate) www.unn.edu.ng | University of Nigeria at Nsukka: UNN
Please share with a friend using the share button below
Page Contents Strategic Information (SI) Officer at Widows & Orphans Empowerment O… Widows & Orphans …